dirty pirate hooker FOTD

little_angel

we had a fun theme this weekend at work! DIRTY PIRATE HOOKERS!!!!
greengrin.gif

pls note that it was kinda messy on purpose :/

also note that this was the first time i've left the house without proper foundation on... just MSF natural.... THANK YOU ERNO LASZLO. my skin has never looked this amazing without layers and layers of studio fix fluid!

702588651_4065e5b2e8_o.jpg

703461944_4ba8d73f3b_o.jpg

702588007_2cb0f938a6_o.jpg

i would have done red lips at home before i left, but i loaned a friend my ladybug l/s and forgot to get it back! i put on dubonnet as soon as i got to work though
greengrin.gif

702586197_da8143fe6d_o.jpg

two of my gorgeous fellow artists- rina and chloe!

703460730_1eee4f0dec_o.jpg

chloe and myself reppin' MAC!

what i used-

msf natural in medium
harmony blush (contour)
mocha blush
shimpagne msf

bare canvas paint
blacktrack f/l
smoulder e/k
carbon e/s
black tied e/s
bang on blue e/s
phloof! e/s
zoom black & diorshow

whirl l/l
blankety l/s
(later photos) dubonnet l/s
half red l/l

little_angel

omg congrats! i love being perm so much more, even if i am just part time. mmmm gratis! update! EMK(or S?) haha! ALL OF IT! aaaah and i think my favorite thing was being able to ring up my own sales. i HATED tracking down people to ring sales for me :p

Winthrop44

You lpook great. Thanks for sharing! Any idea what Chloe (if she is the one all the way to the right in the pic of the 3 of you) used on lips and cheeks? Love it!

Showgirl

Arrrrrrrr me hearties tharr be some winsome pirate wenches ahoy!!!

I love this look and thanks for sharing it - I'm completely obsessed with pirates, me! Actually I wore a pirate outfit to a nightclub this weekend and for my makeup I did a completely different take on the same theme - more a theatrical "pantomime" type pirate - I did scarlet lips (cherry lip liner with fanplastico laquer over the top), porcelain heavily powdered skin, exaggeratedly rosey definitely-not-for-normal-daywear cheeks (a mix of dollymix and just a touch of frankly scarlet) and minimal eyes (a tonne of zoomblack, a tiny bit of electric eel and cornflower piggie smudged along my upper and lower lashline just to give a barely visible suggestion of the shimmery blue of the ocean, and a thin line of blacktrack on the upper lid)

Oh and I wore this hat, too :) ain't it cuteness itself?

http://pics.livejournal.com/malice_crafts/pic/0001zx8r/

s0damnbeautiful

So adorable!! A couple of us dressed up when Pirates 3 came out (ew I'm admitting that online hahaha) and I did the same kind of look ... super dark eyes & red lips! It's so fun!

You look gorgeous!