Disappointed with the Originals? What would you like repromoted?

Ms. Z

I don’t know about you guys, but I was disappointed with the colors they chose to bring back in the “Originals” release. I only got Daisychain & Parrot (and I’m so over wanting this, didn’t live up to the hype for me).
What items do you wish they would re-promote? Choose wisely, you only get 7 (Lucky) choices.

3 eye products: Pickle e/s (Chromezone), Moss Spot e/s (from the Authentics) & Woman of Means (Tailormade)
3 lip products: 15 Minutes l/s, Up Note l/s & Poetic License l/g
1 of any other item: Peaceful b/p (Icon RW)
oh, maybe Culturebloom l/s (I didn't buy it and have always regretted it)

HOTasFCUK

I only got Charred eyeshadow and Reflects Antique Gold pigment when The Originals came out! Here's my picks:

eyes: Goldbit eyeshadow, Coco pigment, & Botancial eyeshadow
lips: flash of flesh lipgloss, B-Cup lipstick, Bubbles lipstick
other: Pleasureflush, Stereo Rose, & So Ceylon MSF's!

I think the originals should have been a collection of all the older, LE, and very hard to find items just like Parrot was. The stuff people spend over $100 on eBay for!!! This collection was poorly done and not well thought of! All they did was re-formulate some items, smack on a new name, or just repromote some regular items like melon pigment! I can get that any freakin' day! Give us something we've been dreaming, praying, begging, discusssing, and emailing MAC for ages now! Give it to us die hard fans! We deserve it!!!

messhead

I want White Wheat and Summer Neutral...

For the love of God... Please... Bring them back...

blazeno.8

eyes: Wondergrass, Entremauve, Blue Boy Paint
lips: Factory Made +some other plum bronze glosses
other: Metal Rock MSF

Karen_B

I've not been a MAC fan for too long, so I don't really know any old LE or DC items that I'd like to see repromoted. I was, however, disappointed that ALL the pigments in the Originals collection were all permanent ones. Really, what's the point of that? It would have been nice to see at least some old LE ones that you hear people rave about, like Coco or Subtle or Deckchair or whatever.

Moonspell

If I had more alternatives probably I would say the same but the originals collection was blessed when it arrived at my country. Unfortunately this is true but for example, in Portugal there are all mac products but pigments, no way! When I saw them
yahoo.gif
I bought them all, because I knew I wouldn’t see them again for a long time.

greatscott2000

The originals were disappointing, I didn't buy anything.
I would love to see come back is:
Lipglass: Squirt
Lipstick: Bubbles, Pink Poodle
Blush: Bordeaux and Celebrity Pink

mixtapevanity

Eyes: Summer Neutral, Goldbit, Golders Green pigment
Lips: Isis lipstick, Pink Clash lipglass, Ambient lipgelee
Other: All the MSFs?

Ms. Z

Goldbit was another of those overrated e/s, I don't see why people like it so much.

Ireally do wish they would bring back Poetic License, I would like to pick it up for a few friends; I have a couple of back-ups but I can’t give up those!

calbear

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatscott2000
The originals were disappointing, I didn't buy anything.
I would love to see come back is:
Lipglass: Squirt
Lipstick: Bubbles, Pink Poodle
Blush: Bordeaux and Celebrity Pink

DID YOU BRING BACK BUBBLES?!?!?!? WOW - you took it real old school on that one. That was a true original. HA!

foxyqt

i would have loved to see Nighttrain, Mystical Mist, Anti-Establishment & Au Contraire eyeshadows

BlahWah

The collection was a bit disappointing but I found some to love and round out my collection, like Ochre Style and Clue. What I would've liked to see back (of the stuff I don't have):

Eyes: Guacamole e/s, De Menthe, Blue Absinthe
Lips: Brown Sugar l/s, Rayathon l/g
1 other: Salsabelle ccb!!.. or Stereo Rose msf... or So Ceylon msf...

soco210

3 eye products: De Menthe e/s, Goldbit e/s, Coco Beach piggie
3 lip products: Bunny Pink l/s, Girl Next Door l/s, Fashion Pack l/g

1 of any other item: I'd love to see these hyped up MSFs come back like Stereo Rose, Petticoat, So Ceylon... any of those.

rouquinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
This collection was poorly done and not well thought of! All they did was re-formulate some items, smack on a new name, or just repromote some regular items like melon pigment! I can get that any freakin' day! Give us something we've been dreaming, praying, begging, discusssing, and emailing MAC for ages now!

i could not agree more!

another vote for Goldbit e/s and Flash of Flesh l/g. i'd also like Frolick lippie and Sizzle Peach l/g.

ledonatella

Sorry but I want the Snake Eyes collection back, I loved it! I had all the shadows and stupid me swapped them back in the early days of MUA, aghhhh...I regret that so much! Also my beloved Flamboyance lippie from Snowgirls, I still haven't found a pink as perfect as that one, thank god I have like 4 backups left!

Latest posts