Discontinued Pigment? Piggie Mania??

heatherbear03

I was going through my traincase and found a pigment sample labeled "Piggie Mania" any ideas ladies? I don't ever recall this being a MAC pigment. It is a green shade.

panda0410

Um I dont know? it doesnt sound like a mac name even. the only MAC green piggies I can think of are Green matte, Green frost, Emerald Green, Kelly Green, Golders Green, Golden Olive, Pastorale, Nightlight, Landscape Green, Copperized is kind of greenish, same with Chartruese, Deep Blue Green, Forest Green, Teal is sort of green.... I cant think of any others ATM??

cathythi

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherbear03
I was going through my traincase and found a pigment sample labeled "Piggie Mania" any ideas ladies? I don't ever recall this being a MAC pigment. It is a green shade.

I don't think its MAC, its a brand

"Piggie Mania Powder Pigments give you the freedom to spread your creative wings and fly! Free of fillers, resins, and unnecessary ingredients, these pigments offer rich, long-lasting color that is second to none. The Piggie Mania color family includes close to 150 unique shades with endless possibilities for creativity. Mix these pigments with the medium of your choice to make your next project nothing short of fabulous!"

heatherbear03

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the info!
winks.gif
I think I received it in one of my very first swaps on MUA and just put it in my traincase with little thought! I knew someone here could help! You guys are a Wealth of info!

Thanks!