Discount haulin'

thebeautybible

I picked up a few things I've been wanting for a while now from Debenhams while they had their 10% off week (I also think I managed to rack up £10 in bonus points. woop woop)
So first of all I got the Ojon shampoo, conditioner, mask and revitalizing mist. I was told by a work friend that this stuff was amazing for your hair and left it really smooth and soft. After dying my hair the other week, it is once again dry and frizzy so I decided to give this a whirl. My friend bought me it so it was only £10 for the set I got! Amazeballs!
dscn3150n.jpg
I've only used it once so far and it was nice and conditioning. I have the hydrating set as thats what my hair needs. I need to use it again to be sure, but I slept with the Mask in my hair and to be honest I think my Aussie 3 minute miracle conditioner does just as good, if not a better job.​
On to the fun stuff... Make up! Like a need any more. I was going to be really good and not buy anything but I had one shitty day and that was it! I had to cheer myself up with some good ol' retail therapy!​
dscn3160c.jpg
dscn3170.jpg

dscn3201y.jpg
dscn3187k.jpg

1. I needed a new set of lashes as my old girls aloud ones were quite pish to be frank. These Eylure 080 ones are much more natural and flutterly looking.​
2. I have been needing to replenish my Origins Spot Remover for a few weeks now but was waiting to get my discount. They have a new one out now called Super Spot Remover which is amazing. I've had an awful break out recently and this has cleared them up by drying them out. Its fab, and a must have for anyone who gets spots.​
3. I love Gel eyeliners at the moment and I kept using this one from Estee Lauder at work so I thought I better buy it! I just got the black one as I tend to use black most for liners.​
4. I totally fell in love with the Dior 3 colour smokey eye palettes when they came out. I knew I really didn't need any more neutral eye shadows but I couldn't resist. I got the pink smokey one and I love it! It gives you a really pretty eye and you can wear it light for a subtle daytime look or really darken it up for a sexy look!​
5. This Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful palette was another thing my friend picked me up and got her amazing discount on. I was going to buy this when it came out on counters ages ago but decided against it and I'm so glad I did. Its a pretty palette with wearable pink and neural colours (3 eye shadows, 3 lip colours and a blush) but my problem is they payoff of the colours. Its terrible! I only paid about £14 for this and I'm not too bothered as I do like the colours, but I would have been massively dissapointed if I paid full price for this. I will do a full review once I have used it a little more though.​
6. The Clinique Superfine Liner for brows is such a great brow pencil. It twists up, so you don't need to sharpen it and it has a really fine tip which gives a very natural look. Loves it!​
7. And lastly, I tried the Benefit They're Real Mascara in store and really loved how thick it made my lashes so of course I just had to have it! Believe the hype, its a great mascara.​

So I hope you enjoyed my little makeup haul. I only got these things because I got money off but I was lusting after a few of these things for a while. Did any of you get anything from the recent 10% off at debenhams? And before I go....
dscn3148l.jpg
.... he has to be in the middle of everything!