discounted MAC products

mspixieears

I posted a link in the Bargain Hunters forum for a website that does have some select discounted MAC items for sale, thought you all might be interested, so check it out!

There's not much, but they still have Test Pattern l/l which I quite like! They are also selling the 2003 Matt Murphy brushes and matching case, supposed to be one of the best SE brush sets ever made.

faerie_bel

Where did your post go? It was for Smart Poppy, wasn't it? I was just looking for it again and can't see it...

lara

I swear by Smart Poppy.

I was looking at the brush set for an emergency back-up set, but I'm always leery of SE sets.

Nightshayde

I'm always on the lookout for discounted MAC!
tong.gif

mspixieears

Yeah, it was Smart Poppy, I cleared the link with the Bargain Hunters mod, but the admin said it's technically considered advertising, so it's been deleted, and it eats up bandwidth. Sorry about that guys!

But just do a web search for 'Smart Poppy' and it'll come up for sure!

Shantih

heyas!

found a cool aussie site called cyber emporium a while back while searching for skinfinishes - ended up buying shimpagne and got a free gift too
thmbup.gif

they've got a decent range of discount MAC and free post which is great for me coz i'm a cheapskate
rofl.gif

Kiwi Girlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I posted a link in the Bargain Hunters forum for a website that does have some select discounted MAC items for sale, thought you all might be interested, so check it out!

There's not much, but they still have Test Pattern l/l which I quite like! They are also selling the 2003 Matt Murphy brushes and matching case, supposed to be one of the best SE brush sets ever made.

Are all the MAC items genuine?

DaisyPie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantih
heyas!

found a cool aussie site called cyber emporium a while back while searching for skinfinishes - ended up buying shimpagne and got a free gift too
thmbup.gif

they've got a decent range of discount MAC and free post which is great for me coz i'm a cheapskate
rofl.gif

Does anyone know if cyber emporium sells genuine MAC? I am a bit concerned after seeing this item for sale:

Cyber Emporium :: Makeup :: MAC Cosmetics :: MAC Collections :: MAC Strange Hybrid :: MAC Strange Hybrid Eyeshadow Pot "Floral Fantasy"

The photo states it is 1.5g, but the website states it is 1.3g?
I just purchased 4 eye shadow refills from them so I hope they aren't selling fakes
ssad.gif

redambition

their products look genuine... MAC es come in both 1.3 and 1.5g, so it could be a template they use?

speaking of discount cosmetics, i got my order from one place today. I paid for a tracked delivery and it came via normal parcel post. i guess it was an error due to the busy christmas season, but that's a big difference in cost
ssad.gif