Discovering Your Face Shape = Perfect Cut?

Katja

If there was a description of oval-rectangle then that would be it. But that's like an oxymoron in itself.
smiles.gif
It appears oval, but not smoothly oval, like the poster above said, you have a strong jawline which makes your oval shape appear less oval. (does this make sense at all?)
hmm.gif

Katja

Also, your hairline makes it all the more believable that you have more of a rectangular shaped face. You see what I'm saying?

Either way you are beautiful. Are you getting you hair done or something?

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
Also, your hairline makes it all the more believable that you have more of a rectangular shaped face. You see what I'm saying?

Either way you are beautiful. Are you getting you hair done or something?

thanks - the hairline has helped now you mentioned it. Not getting my hair done, why do I need it LMAO

aeni

You look like an oval to me. I think anyone can be a hybrid these days as magazines tend to keep changing their minds on celebrity face shapes with different photos.

madkitty

perhaps then I should contour/highlight the bottom of my face as an oval and then the top as rectangular?

Katja

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
thanks - the hairline has helped now you mentioned it. Not getting my hair done, why do I need it LMAO

lol.gif
No. Well, maybe. I don't know. I didn't really look at your hair in the photos. You might.
lmao.gif

I was just wondering why you wanted to know what your face shape was.

madkitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja
lol.gif
No. Well, maybe. I don't know. I didn't really look at your hair in the photos. You might.
lmao.gif

I was just wondering why you wanted to know what your face shape was.

rofl.gif

just for contouring/highlighting - think ive settled on rectangular/oblong after finding this link *edit by Admin, link removed per website owner.

noahlowryfan

i have been having trouble figuring out my face shape also but after some looking at different face shape, i think mine is a square.

Beauty Mark

I think most people lack a definitive shape or a are a combo. I consider my face shape a rounder oval, though I've been told my face is an oval.

I think it's mostly in the eye of the beholder.