displaying postcards/mailers

ninabruja

for those of you that hang them up on the wall, what do you use?

i just got the lure mailer this morning and it was beat up. when unfolded, it looks like its about to rip in half through the model.. i'm ok with it not being in mint condition i just don't want to add more stress to it so it does actually rip.

so, what works? double sided tape? push pins? i'm hesitant to go the route of frames, especially with a weird size like this one, but any input is appreciated!

Juneplum

moved to chatter

a small thumbtack does the trick for my posters. for postcards, double sided tip, or thunbtacks too
greengrin.gif

.Serenity.Eludes.

^^^great idea. I'll have to get some. My lure mailer looks just like ninas.
ssad.gif
and i dont want to open it up anymore unless i have something to put it in.

Thanks

FlaLadyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninabruja
for those of you that hang them up on the wall, what do you use?

i just got the lure mailer this morning and it was beat up. when unfolded, it looks like its about to rip in half through the model.. i'm ok with it not being in mint condition i just don't want to add more stress to it so it does actually rip.

so, what works? double sided tape? push pins? i'm hesitant to go the route of frames, especially with a weird size like this one, but any input is appreciated!

Personally... I would NEVER put holes in my cards or mailers. If you want to put them on the walls, frame them. If you don't want to frame them, at least use a double sided tape to keep the front from being destroyed by the look of a thumbtack or push pins. I know the lure mailer is odd sized, but I am SURE you can find something that will fit to frame it! Another thought is to but a backing of a more durable substance like posterboard and then hang it. Just my thoughts!
smiles.gif