Dissapointed, annoyed and depressed... ugh! Cheated by seller

ThePowderPuff

I got a cp in here for a Naked palette, but I have never seen it :( Since I live in Denmark I have been very patient for it to get here, so when I filed a dispute through paypal the 45 days had passed and now the seller has stopped answering my messages.

I am soooo dissapointed, annoyed and depressed in this. Why do some people act in this way? Now I have no money and no naked palette. Ugh!

LMD84

oh so sorry that has happened. the only thing i can suggest is to leave negative feedback and maybe try and file for a paypal claim if possible to get your money back?

keetuh

I would still try to file it because you do live in Denmark and I'm assuming that the product has been shipped from the US.
I'm sorry this happened to you.

katred

Specktra Bestie
So sorry to hear Katjamo! I've generally had great experiences dealing with people on here and I hate to hear that others have had bad luck. That said, I agree with the others who have commented- file a complaint with PayPal and leave negative feedback here. If nothing else, it will force the seller to react, which it seems you haven't had luck with recently. FYI, I bought items from a seller in Australia through here and it took far less than 45 days (probably half that) to reach me here in Canada. There's no reason why you should still be waiting for your palette now. The seller needs to either refund your money or send you your palette.

X4biddenxLustX

I'm so sorry about your experience with a bad seller! But I hope that you did make this purchase through paypal with a credit card. As far as I am aware at least in the U.S., you maybe able to dispute the charge with your card company since you did not receive the goods you paid for. I'm pretty sure that there shouldn't be a whole big of different between the chargeback rules of the U.S. credit cards and the ones in Denmark. It's worth a try either way. I hope you figure out something and get your money back!