Disturbing...

YOOTOPiA

Just to warn the faint of heart that the story is... well... disturbing.
I was having lunch with my Aunt when she was telling me about her friend who works at a maximum security women's mental institution. Anyhow, there was this lady who was in an abusive marriage, her husband would verbally berate and physically abuse her. They had an infant child together, whenever it cried the husband would blame his wife and then proceed to beat her. He would come home at odd hours of the night and expect her to cook a meal for him and his drunken co-workers. He constantly did this til one day she snapped. He called to let her know that him and his buddies would be home soon and that she should have a meal prepared. When they got there, she dutifully served them. After his friends left, the husband asked where the baby was. Turns out, she killed her child, chopped it up, cooked it in a soup and fed it to her husband and company.
*shudder*
Needless to say, she pled temporary insanity.
I'm speechless...

Sorry for such a gruesome post...

Classic Beauty

I'm disturbed.

Poor baby
ssad.gif

solardame

The whole thing is bad, but the last part is terrible.. Seriously, I'm surprised the asshole didn't kill her.

V2LUCKY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beauty Marked
holy crap...what an ending...i was disturbed about the beatings... but wow did not see that coming

Yea me either, I thought she was gonna say she poisoned or killed her husband in another way but...OMG... the baby had no fault in that. That's just sick.

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelly
ew wtf? she shoudl have killed her husband

I agree! If you are going to flip out don't flip out on the innocent child.

Pink_minx

omg! why the baby? ugh she is crazy. Maybe if she peed or crapped in the food then yeah that would be great but a baby? thats so horrible just gives me the chills.

Lucy In The Sky...

icon_eek.gif
What!? Oh my gosh that woman is sick....what kind of a mother is that!! How is someone going to do that to their own baby that they made! That is so terrible, I feel awful for that poor baby...I hope the co-workers never found out that they ate their baby...that's just gross...

jmdulock

She had to be insane to do something like that. But I'm sure it was years of abuse that drove her insane.

mspixieears

This is the thing with abuse of any type - you keep pretending or ignoring it and one day you snap. Obviously, she reached that point.

I'm in no way insinuating that she was right to do this but abuse is a complicated matter and it's not right to criticise her actions. She had the right to a non-abusive husband or partner - as we all do.

Insanity is not as far removed from our psyche as we would like to think. This course of events is deeply tragic, but so is the fact that in order for her to escape or avoid abuse from her life partner, she felt compelled to perform an act of such atrocity.

From your friendly neighbourhood nutcase
smiles.gif
ok, well not quite but let's just say it's not as distant as we'd like to think.

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
This is the thing with abuse of any type - you keep pretending or ignoring it and one day you snap. Obviously, she reached that point.

I'm in no way insinuating that she was right to do this but abuse is a complicated matter and it's not right to criticise her actions. She had the right to a non-abusive husband or partner - as we all do.

Insanity is not as far removed from our psyche as we would like to think. This course of events is deeply tragic, but so is the fact that in order for her to escape or avoid abuse from her life partner, she felt compelled to perform an act of such atrocity.

From your friendly neighbourhood nutcase
smiles.gif
ok, well not quite but let's just say it's not as distant as we'd like to think.

Well said. I don't agree with everyone blaming all the blame on her, saying she's crazy and such. She probably felt the baby was her reasonings for the beatings, since the story goes that the husband used to beat the wife for the baby's crying. It's sad that she did such a thing, however, she probably murdered the child in an act of anger and it's symbolism to her beatings. People like her should be given help, and not called these names such as "crazy", when humans are in that state of mind, they are compelled to do anything due to depression, sorrow, anger, etc.

We don;t know what went into her head or what other horrible tragedies she's been in before her beatings, so I don't think people should automatically judge her as sick or crazy. If I were in her shoes, I KNOW i wouldn't kill a child, but you don;t know what you would have done, because you weren;t there getting beat everyday. In all honesty, I have been in an abusive relationship and have done some crazy things to ease my hurt.

IslandGirl77

^^^I agree, I don't think it was cool she killed the baby, but we don't know what was going on in her mind. The story reminded of this story on Maury. This woman cut off her baby's arms. And she sounded like it didn't even bother her. I really don't know what these women think when they kill thier children. It's really sad though.

joytheobscure

OMG.. horrid. My husband has brought me home some interesting domestic stories- but I hope I never hear another one like that.

I work with the emotionally disturbed and its hard even for other adults to see that a kid can be emotionally disturbed and still be a fairly intelligent individual.

I dont know what to think when women kill their children... I mean I think meeting the husband with a shotgun at the door would be a better answer.

I'll try to keep my neurosis down to an obsessive makeup addiction... I think if I went crazy from family problems I'd be the type to just abandon everyone and disappear.

kaliraksha

woah I thought this was an urban legend... I remember hearing about it when I was a preteen and being disturbed.

Latest posts