Dita and All That MAC!

..kels*

hooooly coww! look at that MAC haul!!!!!!!!
th_drool.gif
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif
i'm assuming it was all gratis?? even her new "boy toy" got some!
rofl.gif

Vicky88

Oh wow. Wouldnt it be funny if she was a member and posted that later in the hauls forum? :p

Fairybelle

If you look closely in the bag, there appears to be a white receipt...but maybe that's only for inventory purposes? I assume that because she is one of MAC's spokesmodels she gets it all for free? But then again, who knows...

Bernadette

Sweet jesus, I dream of such MAC purchases!
I normally really love her style but something is off about this outfit. I love all of the different components but not together. I think it might be the tights that are ruining it :shrug: .

ilovexnerdsx

i adore Dita. my 188 is named after her (because of the contrast of white/black
winks.gif
) and all that MAC....my heart is skipping beats.....

i wanted her and mm to make it though, they were amazing together.
ssad.gif

prinzessin784

haha when I shop I MAC I always get the tiniest bag ever. I've never had a haul or even a single item purchase big enough to warrant such a big bag!!

lara

Is This Dita Von Tees’ New Boy Toy? Poor Marilyn Manson, Ink Ain’t Even Dry Yet!

So after Manson cheated on her with a 19 year-old actress, Dita is supposed to stay at home and be a spinster for ever? Poorly played, gossip rag!

I adore her outfit. She's a classy, classy dame.

amoona

I love her look and her style ... I wish I could even think of pulling off her style. Now I wanna be a MAC spokeswoman so I can get all that MACage!

mskitchmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
So after Manson cheated on her with a 19 year-old actress, Dita is supposed to stay at home and be a spinster for ever? Poorly played, gossip rag!

Huh. I didn't know. What a dumba$$.

She is a classy dame. Good for her!

Amy_Atomic

OMG what a lucky girl she is, getting all that MAC. Gosh, I think she is so amazing. I'm such a Huge fan of hers, she is always so classy. I would love to see what her dressing table looks like!

NFTP

wow. if thats one purchase, i imagine her makeup vanity looks like a mini MAC haha

Bernadette

I just wanted to share that I read in a magazine today that the man with her is a MAC artist. I forgot his name
smiles.gif

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I just wanted to share that I read in a magazine today that the man with her is a MAC artist. I forgot his name
smiles.gif

He's identified as Gregory A(lt)? on MAC.com.

Latest posts