• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Dita Von Teese

piN.up

OMG absolutely GORGEOUS... you're very talented and this pin up tut is stunning!!!! Thanks

fafinette21

haha! loved your quote "dry pieces of toast" lol too funny. at one point you looked EXACTLY like eva mendes it was ridiculous

tana2210

This has to be the best pinup look ive seen in ages!!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
awsomeness

JessicaHarlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
haha! loved your quote "dry pieces of toast" lol too funny. at one point you looked EXACTLY like eva mendes it was ridiculous

Haha thanks. Everyone tells me I look like her. I don't see it but she's hot so I definitely don't mind lol =)

JessicaHarlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafemmenoir
This is great, what editing program is that? Looks like Sony Vegas style.

Thanks. It's actually windows movie maker lol

mello

Did you use anything on your cheeks? It wont let me access the product list on myspace!

JessicaHarlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettipolish
I was just wondering what brush are you using? I need a good double sided brush.

The double sided brush is by Tarte. You can find it at Sephora.com. =)

Dani California

I love it
greengrin.gif

Can't get access to the product list either
ssad.gif
I'm dying to know what the products are.........would you post on here?

Latest posts