• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

DIY: Mz Fizz Dazzelglass!

Ruby_Woo

Hello everyone!

Well I don't know about you guys, but I absolutly LOVE Mz Fizz dg! and I only got one and Im terrified of running out! When I saw that Hello Kitty is promoting the Reflects blue glitters, it reminded me of the blue reflectiong I got from my dg and decided to experiment a little bit.

Its not exactly like Mz Fizz texture wise. I actually prefer the Dazzelglass texture, but hey! This works too.

What you will need (All MAC):
-Reflects Blue glitter
-Clear lip glass
-fushia lipmix (or pigment will do).. forgot to take a pic of it..

IMG_9175.jpg

(not pictured fuschia lipmix/pigment)

2. Mix it all up! and it will look like this..
IMG_9176.jpg

3. Here I have my lips done. liplined w/ Cranapple cream liner, and girl about town lipstick.
IMG_9173.jpg

4.Now I add my self prepared gloss.. and it looks like this!
IMG_9179.jpg

and this is a side by side swatch..

pretty similiar, Mz Fizz looks a bit better, but like I said this will do!
smiles.gif

IMG_9220.jpg

and TA Da!!!

hope this helps someone out there
smiles.gif

LMD84

this is fantastic! i'm sad that ms fizz is not being re-released as mine is nearly all gone! but now i can make my own! thanks!
th_DANCE.gif
it looks great!

GlamQueen21

That's amazing!!! I need to purchase Fuschia pigment and the clear lipglass!!! I have Reflects Blue so that I can make dazzleglasses! Thanks so much for making this awsome Mz Fizz tutorial!

aeme

Could you please reupload the pics? I'd love to follow your tutorial, but they seem to have been deleted or moved (or maybe you ran out of bandwidth).
Thanks
smiles.gif

Dollfaced

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeme
Could you please reupload the pics? I'd love to follow your tutorial, but they seem to have been deleted or moved (or maybe you ran out of bandwidth).
Thanks
smiles.gif

yes please.
smiles.gif

Latest posts