• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

DIY on how to store your stud earrings...

xoxjulie21xox

I Used to have all of my studs in one bowl and it would be so time consuing trying to find the other pair, so i came up with this neat idea on how to store them so you can see them all at once.

You will need:

Small box (cardboard jewlery box) you can find some at the dollar store in the wedding section
styrofoam
stud earrings

bell21

Thats a great idea, I don't know why I didn't think of it! I just got a email from Michaels about their 4 hour sale on Sunday, I'm going to go buy supplies so I can do this. Thanks for sharing!

LuvKay26

Oh this is so cute .. I have the perfect box that I bought with Thank you cards in it & its so pretty outside ... I now have a use for it .. Thx 4 Sharing !!!

Latest posts