DIY UV Gel Nail Kit

riacarolina

Hey Ladies/Gents of Specktra... I found this on ebay, and thought it would be awesome, but I thought I'd check what you lovlies had to say first... I'm hardly a nail tech
winks.gif

http://cgi.ebay.ca/FULL-GEL-NAIL-KIT...QQcmdZViewItem

thoughts? worth buying? would you use?

thankssss loves
winkiss.gif

concertina

I'm scared of that kit! j/k

Honestly, I'd be afraid to take a sander to my own nails, not being properly trained. But if you wanna go for it, seems like a decent deal...of course, getting yourself a Dremel would do about the same thing but, of course, not come with any of the cool extras.

Carlyx

I had something like that last year. I got into a right mess with it and I only managed to do the thumb, where you blend the extension in with your real nail you have to use a buffer thing, it took me months to get it off.

carrieann07

Those kits never work IMO

It's nearly impossible to do your own nails and in trying to do so you may severely damage them.

riacarolina

thank u sooo much... that was one of my concerns, ruining my nails!!! i got them done one time at this random place and they totally destroyed my nail beds with that scary drill thing. i guess its worth it to go to someone who actually knows what they're doing for this kind of thing.

I think Nsi and Edge nails are great. The only thing I found what happens when I do mine I do put the white tip on. but when I put my top coat on then file . it leaves the edges free and makeup can get up inside the nail ?? How do I stop this.

Latest posts