Do I have to wear a REAL THICK MU for interview?

Designergirl9

I would go in the store you are looking at working for and check out how the artists are made up. I think alot of it will vary on the brand you work for and sometimes the individual store.

asteffey

i would say sport something that shows your skills. if you are great at flaunting falsies and dramatic eyeliner, than wear it. don't try a look you haven't worn before and that you know it works.

when i went for my interview a few days ago, i made sure everything was super blended and lines were clean. that means clean up the mascara smudges and blend bronzer extra long.

hth!

missmarkers

i think a medium amount of amount. like someone said earlier, seeing the associates who work for those lines is good. because some more skincare-based lines, you might not need to wear so much. but whatever you do, look polished, blended, etc.

on interview i had in the past at EL said i wasn't wearing any makeup. i was like, yes i am. i had on shimmery neutrals, she didn't look like she had anything on except for smeared blue eyeliner on the bags under her eyes.

RootBeeriiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteffey
i would say sport something that shows your skills. if you are great at flaunting falsies and dramatic eyeliner, than wear it. don't try a look you haven't worn before and that you know it works.

when i went for my interview a few days ago, i made sure everything was super blended and lines were clean. that means clean up the mascara smudges and blend bronzer extra long.

hth!

Yeah! What she said!! *LOL*