Do I Look Like A Clown

Robby_Raynebow

My mother has been telling me for the past 2 months that I look like a horribly made up clown and it's really taken a toll on my confidence. i was just wondering if I really do. Please answer truthfully because I don't want to look like that every day. Here are some pics I took in the morning b4 i go to school from the past 3 weeks.

aleksis210

I could see where she gets the clown thing from the reddish/pink hair, but other than that your makeup looks fine! I like you best blonde with the black chunk.
smiles.gif

Robby_Raynebow

Thanks. I've been doing my hair in diff colors for 3 years and I had Hlf balck hlf Blond for like 6 months straight. after a while i get bored and need a lil pop of color. lmao. i'm starting to miss my blond and black and will be going back to that soon.

Yushimi

I agree. Everything is fine lolz but if you wore your 3rd picture every day, it might've been a bit off. But you just said it was for spirit day
greengrin.gif
So it's all good. Nothing wrong with the make up
smiles.gif
Loving your hair though!!
heart.gif

Simply Elegant

I don't think you look like a clown. Don't let anyone bring you down about how you choose to wear your makeup. If they don't like it, they don't have to look.

Robby_Raynebow

Thank you guys so much. I always think I look decent when I walk out the door but i figured i was just used to it and everyone thought i looked like a clown.

widdershins

I think you are uber cute! Some people are just anti-makeup. I know someone who thinks a neutral lipgloss makes her look like a clown! It just depends on your personal preference and how it makes YOU personally feel.

DirtyPlum

You seem to play up all of your features at the same time, heavy eyes, lips and bright hair so maybe thats what your mother finds overwhelming?

If youre happy with it, rock on. If its bothering you then maybe you yourself are not so sure? Soften it up a little some days to see how you feel?

Also, do you wear blusher? That usually helps balance out strong lips.

Mabelle

absolutly not. you makeup is well applied.
the only thing im not feeling is that red colour to your hair... i dont know if its the way its washing out, or if it is the colour, but its strange orange/red highlighter shade. other than that keep up the good work!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
I don't think you look like a clown. Don't let anyone bring you down about how you choose to wear your makeup. If they don't like it, they don't have to look.

iagree.gif

Robby_Raynebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
absolutly not. you makeup is well applied.
the only thing im not feeling is that red colour to your hair... i dont know if its the way its washing out, or if it is the colour, but its strange orange/red highlighter shade. other than that keep up the good work!

I like the highlighter reference. lol. I do have a big prob with washout after the first week. Its because of my overbleached hair. My hair is naturally blackish brown.

HeavenLeiBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
I think you look normal except for the 3rd photo?

Yeah, that was the only one I noticed too, and I thought: "Well, Robby can't be doing that every day, so whatever" It's just that your hair is bright... but I happen to like red hair, LOL

OfficerJenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby_Raynebow
I like the highlighter reference. lol. I do have a big prob with washout after the first week. Its because of my overbleached hair. My hair is naturally blackish brown.

Red's and Blue's fade the fastest of any hair colour. I would invest in a good dry shampoo to use, so you don't have to wash it in the shower as often.
smiles.gif

That being said, no, you do not look like a clown.

BEA2LS

nah i do not think your make-up is really dark or bright or anything at all. i can see the heavy eyes, heavy lips but it's nothing off to me. i agree some people just have different views. my dad always hates my nail polish choices lol.

Penn

You don't look like a clown at all. In fact, to me you look like those people who are confident enough to rock any style and you have individuality
smiles.gif
It sucks that your mom made you second guess yourself

blindpassion

Its all about you being happy with yourself.

I wear a lotttt of makeup. But thats how I like it. And some people don't agree with it, and that's fine! they aren't me!
smiles.gif

You just need to be happy with yourself, and our moms don't know everything, sometimes its hard for them to accept new things, especially if they are quite "old school".