Do I need Avant Gold MSF?

poppy z

Hi,

I'm NC30 (NC25 in studio fix fluid). I have mix skin (oily on T zone and dry on cheeks). I love to wear compact (not fluid) foundation when I'm late in the morning. I used to wear SFF and Studio fix in powder. But before I had problems with my skin and use Studio fix as foundation itself. Now, my skin is better: less oily. So I can't use Studio fix as foundation anymore.
I was wondering if Avant Gold MSF would be good for me. I don't need a full coverage anyway.
So, if someone could help me.
I will go at my mac store in the afternoon... I will test an Avant Gold MSF there.

Thx for your help.

AudreyNicole

Hi Poppy!
I don't have one yet, but plan to get one. When these first came out, I didn't think I needed one at all. My sister-in-law bought one when she was here to visit and I tried it... now I want one! It provided some coverage, not alot, but enough, and it gave her skin a beautiful finish. I think she is an NC30 also, and wears the Medium MSF. HTH!
smiles.gif

duch3ss25

i have all the msf's except the light ones. i'm nc37-40 and use the medium msf a lot these days. i used them over my studio tech foundation & i swear that my skin has never looked better. my bf commented that i looked glowy without the glitter/highlighter. i also use the msf alone & it provides enough coverage. i've definitely gotten backups of these just in case.

pr1nces583

i love mine, i cant sing its praises enough. my skin looks perfect with it on, the coverage level is perfect and it gives your skin a lovely glow. ive got combination skin and its been fine for me. im finding it better than liquid foundation, especially in the heat of summer. and its quicker to apply. i wish id got back ups! but i think one will last a good 6 months +
clap.gif

Latest posts