Do I need Candy Yum Yum?

missmeghan

I've been wanting it for weeks.... Just crunched numbers and realized I can afford it and a new e/s finally (forever broke :( ). Do I really want/need it? I'm learning to love bold lips over eyes (absolutely love Lady Danger). Can I pull it off? This is Lady Danger on me, for reference... http://instagram.com/p/VH4mWwg2XI/

baghdad81

I am gonna go against the grain on this one. I have it and haven't worn it out much. It really is neon. Can you try before you buy? If so, go to a counter and put it on and then see for yourself. Walk about and then come back later to see if you still want to buy it!

missmeghan

It is pretty amazing. You can wear it bold or pat it on with some gloss for a softer look. :)
I just think it'd be a fun color for spring/summer :)
It looks great on that girl! I love bold lips just bc it means I can be lazy with my eye m/u, lol.
I am gonna go against the grain on this one. I have it and haven't worn it out much. It really is neon. Can you try before you buy? If so, go to a counter and put it on and then see for yourself. Walk about and then come back later to see if you still want to buy it!
I probably could, lol. We have a pro store here, not a counter. I don't typically try on colors there (I really should, but usually I've got something on my lips already!). I suppose I could (should) try it on, will depend on time... The store is about 45 minutes from my school so I'll likely be pinched for time before closing!!! :L

missmeghan

It is pretty amazing. You can wear it bold or pat it on with some gloss for a softer look. :)
I just think it'd be a fun color for spring/summer :)
Ooh it looks really nice on that girl!
We have a pro store, not a counter here :) I will definitely see if I can try it on before buying, I'd hate to buy it, then try it and realize it looks horrendous... Especially since none of my friends really wear makeup, and the ones who do wouldn't touch CYY, so giving it away isn't an option lol!

SydVicious

I agree it is bright, and it's not going to be something that you will wear everyday all day. But it's a super fun color and I think it's a great addition to your makeup collection. And, you are right... it's perfect for spring and summer.

missmeghan

Honestly I haven't been wearing a full face every day lately anyway lol... Just concealer, brow pencil and mascara unless I'm going somewhere other than school! So I'm not buying with the intention of an every day lip anyway. ;)

Janeenersss

YES. I wasnt sure about it either until i tried it on and fell in love. I was honestly expecting to hate it. Bold colors suit us fair skinned gals with dark hair quite well.

This is me wearing my CYY

missmeghan

That look is absolutely gorgeous! My hair looks quite a bit lighter now, combination of sun fading, washing, and blonde roots (ugh). Probably won't go quite that dark again, it wasn't supposed to be that dark lol!

missmeghan

I'm going to make a trip to the store on Tuesday if I have time between school and dinner (birthday dinner, woot!) :)

Janeenersss

I'm pale with platinum blonde hair... would it work on me?
most likely. look at it on monroe misfit. shes also pale and blonde. http://www.monroemisfitmakeup.com/2013/02/lotd-mac-candy-yum-yum-lipstick-dreams.html#.UVjSvRlSnE8

NATlar

I had two, gave one away. The other one just sits in my draw I actually hate the shade on me and i love bright bold colours :|

Latest posts