Do i need multiple foundations-What do you think of Bobbi brown skin foundation?

Edelmc

I love natural and dewy foundations. My favs are MAC face & body for daytime and studio sculpt for nighttime. If my skin needs a bit more coverage during the day I layer a bit more face & body on. I had a baby on new years eve and now that I have 2 small babies I don't have much time in the morning. This is where Bobbi brown skin foundation comes in! As far as I can tell the coverage is in-between the two foundations I currently use. It means I could use Bb skin on days when I need a bit more coverage without having to spend time layering. Before I buy the skin foundation I was wondering what you think of it. Thanks! Also do you think it's a bit much to have 3 foundations in your stash?

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have four in my stash but use only a couple of them at the moment -- mainly because they're the only ones I have that actually match my super-fair skin. I don't see anything wrong with having more than one foundation.

reesesilverstar

I have 11 in my stash, but I'm trying to whittle down to 5. I'm interested in this foundation too, along with NARS sheer glow and MUFE F&B

anita22

I love the Bobbi Brown Skin foundation - I'm not too sure how it compares to the other two you have, but personally I find it to be very lightweight (sort of in between a foundation and a tinted moisturiser). I do love it though, it's my favourite!

I don't think having 3 foundations is too much, I must have about 7-8, with different levels of coverage, and also different shades (as my skin tone can fluctuate quite a bit). The one thing to bear in mind is that liquid foundations expire about 18-24 months after you open them, so if you're not someone who uses foundation frequently you may end up wasting product.

Latest posts