Do I need the following brushes?

Summer

Hi

Okay, do I need the following brushes?

205 - I want to use to just separate lashes after mascara application. I know this brush is also used to apply mascara, but I would rather use a wand to apply. Would this do a good job of separating lashes after mascara application? Would it really do a good job?

224 - I thought of using this brush to add highlight color by the brow bone. All the other brushes I have apply too much color. I want a sheer wash. I know the 224 is suppose to be good brush to use for blending, but I use the 217 for blending because I have small lids. If the 224 isn't one you would recommend for highlighting, what brush would you recommend? It doesn't have to be MAC by the way.

188 - I wanted to use this to apply a sheer layer of deeply pigmented blush. Would this brush be a good choice?

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!!

july

I love my 224 brush .
I use it not only for blending but also to add highlight color to the brow bone and its grate !
You can also try to apply e/s with it ( I prefer to apply light shades with this brush) and its turn out really pretty and really fast ( grate in the busy mornings
smiles.gif
)

Twinkle_Twinkle

The 224 is def. a must have. It is a great deal softer the the 217, which I also love. I find the 217 is great for application of shadow when I really want payoff, and the 224 is great for general blending, blending the crease, and soft application of a contour shade to the crease for a delicate smokey eye. So definately add the 224.

medusalox

The 188 seems useless to me, really. But then again, I'm a total slave to the 187, so I might be biased.

Summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by medusalox
The 188 seems useless to me, really. But then again, I'm a total slave to the 187, so I might be biased.

Yeah, I am thinking of holding off from getting the 188. Thanks for the reply!

Latest posts