Do I need Viva Glam V l/g if i already have the l/s??

myystiqueen

So i bought Viva Glam V lipstick 3 days ago and now i'm after neutral lipglass... i've been browsing through the net and found that Viva Glam V lipglass is the best one... do I really need the lipglass if i already have the lipstick?? i mean.. are they of the same or different color?? cause if they do,, i just need to add clear lipgloss on top of myy lipstick??

or perhaps you can recommend me another good neutral lipglass other than viva glam v.... ^^

for reference, i'm NC35 and Viva Glam V lipstick is def. the best neutral color for myy lips...

Susanne

The lipglass and the lipstick have the same shade. You don't need both I think. It depends on which formula you prefer - lipstick or lipglass
smiles.gif

A clear lipgloss over the lipstick would be fine.

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
The lipglass and the lipstick have the same shade. You don't need both I think. It depends on which formula you prefer - lipstick or lipglass
smiles.gif

A clear lipgloss over the lipstick would be fine.

I completely agree with Susanne. I have both of them, and I think you'd only need one or the other. I personally don't like wearing the lipglass with the lipstick. It looks too heavy, if that makes any sense. I just put clear gloss over mine. I love both of them, just separately.

Lyssah

If you're after a natural brown color, I just brough Spirted l/g.. it's a brownish silver on me.. very nice. I personally don't like VGV l/g.

stacylynne

I have them both but I find myself using ths l/g over the l/s. It's what you like & what looks best on you