do i really look that young?

tracie

shimmermoss.jpg

shimmermoss2.jpg

shimmermoss3.jpg

face - clinique perfectly real, shimpagne, hundred degrees pearlizer
lips - pinkocrasy, fleur de light
eyes - ud pp, living pink, lovely lily, pink opal, parfait amour, shimmermoss, ud shattered, blacktrack, maybelline full n' soft

I was out shopping around with a friend last night and this totally gorgeous guy assumed I was in HS
ssad.gif
I'm 23, haha..guess looking young will pay off when I'm a little older.

Jude

You are so pretty and I am sure you hear this all the time but you look so much like Reese Witherspoon.

prppygrl69

Yeah it will pay off.People always think I'm like 14 espically w/o make up,but I'm 19.Maybe cuz I'm 4'10'' lol.I think you look gorgeous as always.To me you look like your about 20 or so,but not in high school.My mom has always looked younger her whole life than she really is.She still looks younger than she really is lol.So it will pay off later ;-) When your like 30 you'll look 20 :-D

M

Enjoy it! I still get carded at nearly 33 and I'm not complaining. My mom is 50 and she looks maybe 40. I know it sucks when your younger, but it's a good thing.

Either way-you look great!!

AudreyNicole

People assume I am much younger too. Sometimes I hate it, but I know in the long run it will be a good thing! I agree, you look so much like Reese!!
smiles.gif

hazelinsight

people think that im 16 and i will be 23 in march. I get carded everywhere i go. Its sad....but you know when my mom was like 35 she was still getting carded for ciggs. It always made her feel good. so hopefully one day it will make me feel good too.....lol. The makeup looks so nice....great job.

tinagrzela

I absolutely love your eyes!!! Wow!!! And those pearly cheeks are amazing...you did a great job! I will copying this look frequently. And yes, I totally agree with Jude, it's unbelievable how much you look like Reese Witherspoon!!

ette

you are sooo pretty! you look 19ish. you look like a combo between reese witherspoon and carrie underwood.

Pushpa

u look cute....i like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelinsight
people think that im 16 and i will be 23 in march. I get carded everywhere i go. Its sad....but you know when my mom was like 35 she was still getting carded for ciggs. It always made her feel good. so hopefully one day it will make me feel good too.....lol. The makeup looks so nice....great job.

th_confused_new.gif
i am one of those ppl that think u are really 16

ourhiddenromance

i know what you mean! i'm 20 and people still think i'm in high school. i guess it's good though, cuz when we're 30, we'll look 20! love the makeup...it's beautiful!

Pink_minx

you look pretty, take is as a compliment I rather poeple mistaking me as a young highschool girl than poeple mistaking me as being much older. Its a good thing
smiles.gif

user4

hehe, u look a little young... and it will pay off when u get older... and i know it does get annoying cuz i hear it all the time. im 23 and i actually got confused for a 16 yr old... ugh!