Do LE shadows come in Pro pans in other countries?

chickatthegym

Someone on another message board wants to swap with me... she's from another country and has an LE shadow and says it came in a Pro pan? I didn't think LE shadows ever came in a pro pan refill? Can anyone help? thanks!

gildedangel

I guarantee you that it has been hand-pressed! It's very sloppy! I wouldn't trust it, especially since LE e/s NEVER come in pro pans!

bellydancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
I guarantee you that it has been hand-pressed! It's very sloppy! I wouldn't trust it, especially since LE e/s NEVER come in pro pans!

I agree with this, it does look sloppy.

chickatthegym

Thanks everyone! I knew something was up with it. She keeps saying "It has not been depotted, it is a refill pan and is still in the original MAC packaging."
What packaging is she talking about LOL?!

bellydancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickatthegym
Thanks everyone! I knew something was up with it. She keeps saying "It has not been depotted, it is a refill pan and is still in the original MAC packaging."
What packaging is she talking about LOL?!

LOL well she is lying, ask her if you can see a pic of the bottom, just to see what she's going to say. LOL

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellydancer
LOL well she is lying, ask her if you can see a pic of the bottom, just to see what she's going to say. LOL

Oh, that's a good one!

Latest posts