do lustreglasses come less full?

nyanko

what i mean is, they seem to be filled less than lipglass (i only have 2 though, palatial and spring bean)

Alison

I have mine stored upside-down (so I can see the name) and my Garden seems to be more empty than it should, considering I've used it all of 5 times (I like it, I just forget to use it).

faithhopelove24

I think sometimes it depends where you get the products from... I know this sounds stupid, but when I buy things from the Nordstom MAC the amount of product seems to be less, a very noticeable amount less, than if I go to a freestanding store and buy it. Anyway, that's my conspiracy theory....

user4

lmao... i've noticed it too with my lustreglass... i only have one (so sad) but it was noticebly less filled than the lipglasses... so wierd eh. i just thought that maybe when u use them, more comes out and they go faster!!!

Luthien

Ok, so I'm not just imagining things. I've noticed this with my tube of Star Nova - I was looking at it on the nightstand the other day and thinking, "Can I possibly have used that much in just two months?"
winks.gif

Shoe Crazy

I noticed that when they first came out and I bought 3 of them. The first one looked half empty and I thought maybe that was just a fluke but sure enough the other 2 were the same way. It really irks me that they are like that.

matthea

Are the weights different then regular lipglasses? These are filled my weight right, not volume?

princess

My first thought is the same as canadiangirl_1117 too. Lusterglass's texture is much thinner than lipglass so I guess that explains it.
And I use a tad more product with lustreglass cause its so sheer and I need more for the colour to show up, IMO.
smiles.gif