do you blend or wax your eyebrows?

JaMK

and why do you prefer one method over the other?
th_star.gif

martiangurll

Wax because it gets a nice smooth line. I tried threading once and that was great but it hurts and it was hard to find a good technician who did it right.

JaMK

I really want to try threading. or learn how to wax my own. I feel like plucking leaves scars.

Copperhead

I decided to pluck today. I was in the mirror looking at my brows and I was like "damn, didn't I just put the razor to these things?" Like I said above I had been using the razor thing and I guess it's good for a quick fix but I think I might go back to plucking.

missyxoxo

I prefer getting it threaded because it gives the finish plus nicer shape than wax.as waxing easily takes away few extra hair.:)

Eyebrow shaping

So am guessing nearly all of us shape our eyebrows! I do all the time because have very dark brown hair and to me even the smallest hair shows up! But how do you shape yours? Home threading? Teasers? Waxing? Another way? Tell me need help!

macgirl006

Threading is amazing as long as you find a person that knows how to do it well!
Yes I have tried every other method and finally settled on threading. It's so much better as long as you find the right person to do it. The results are remarkable.

Latest posts