Do you have any viedo games you are addicted to?

user2

Hey lovelies!

Today I had this ick in my fingers..... I needed to play Need For Speed Underground 2!!
So I ran to my video library and got!
Now I'm sitting here in front of my laptop and pimp my Audi A3 like crazy!!!

Do you have any video games that you totally love?

I also looooove those movie games like Shrek 2 (awesome and with Multiplayer-Feature!!!) and Madagascar (sooo funny!)

Oh and of course any kind of Rollercoaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon!

so_siqqq

Dynasty Warriors 3 and Halo 1 and 2. I play Halo 1&2 the most. It's like an addiction. Oh and a classic, Tetris.

dreams

Sims!!!! Zoo tycoon, Midtown Madness...Oh dear god!!!

OH!!! and how could I forget??????!!! Tomb Raider 1,2,3,Chronicles, angel of darkness, Legend!!!!!!!

Shawna

Anything in the Zelda series or the Final fantasy series (especially for my gameboy) I think FF tactics is my favorite game ever.

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Anything in the Zelda series or the Final fantasy series (especially for my gameboy) I think FF tactics is my favorite game ever.

How could I forget Final Fantasy VII??? One of the best games I have ever played.

Haha, I sound such like a guy/nerd.

Hikaru-chan

I love playing videogames my favourites are:
Any of the GTA games.
Any of the Harry Potter games.
Any of the Zelda games (especially Ocarina of Time).
Any of the Final Fantasy games (FFX and FFX2 in particular)
Singstar.
And my #1 fave as to be Kingdom Hearts I love it so much that I'm buying the sequel in Japanese (won't be able to understand a single word of it) because I can't wait for the UK release.

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_siqqq
How could I forget Final Fantasy VII??? One of the best games I have ever played.

Haha, I sound such like a guy/nerd.

Yeah, but at least we are all hot nerds who wear makeup
winks.gif

caffn8me

I only own one video game which I haven't played for years. I bought it to help me get the details of a costume right for a costume party. I was subsequently invited to appear on television when the game was turned into a movie but wasn't able to make it to the studio although they did still use photographs of my costume on air. Anybody want to hazard a guess which game?

(click to enlarge)

You can't see the makeup but from what I can remember foundation was Studio Finish Matte in NW25 (now discontinued), Brow Set in Clear with e/s in Raizin (discontinued) to colour the brows. Eyes were Brule and Cork with Powerpoint in Engraved, Pro Lash in Coal Black and lips in Underground (discontinued)

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna
Yeah, but at least we are all hot nerds who wear makeup
winks.gif

Bonus points for us ladies who play video games then
smiles.gif

MACgirl

lol at the hot nerds comment! i like to play vid games with my fiance, we play the best game ever! BOMBERMAN!! yay! but lately weve been playing Xmen legends 2.

user2

Oh and I totlly forgot about every SingStar that was released!! Nobody can beat me!! My friends are so bored everytime we play it because they know who knows all the songs....mee!!
And Bomberman for the Gameboy Advanced! I remember playing it with 3 friends for hours during a train ride!
Or Mario Kart!!!!

vloky

ssx tricky and ssx3! They are super fun snowboarding games! and you get to change the outfits for your characters, its super fun!

mspixieears

My tastes are old-school but here goes: Tetris, Dr Mario (I love those puzzle games!), Pirates on XBox, Diablo II on PC. I was also pretty into Civilisation II. Oh, and how could I forget?! Sim City!!!

user3

Sims deluxe, we have the vaction and making magic add ons and we just go done downloading tons of stuff like showers etc... because we have played so much and got bored with the items we have.

When I say "we" it's a family game. My son won't dare let either of us play without him sitting right there so he can watch and play too!

I also LOVE to play PS2 Hotshots Fore!
Crazy but I was also addicted to Shrek for about a week until I beat it. Such a cute game!

I am getting into SoCom...I think that is the name. My hubby plays it all the time and when gets up to go to the bathroom and um...take his place!
smiles.gif

solardame

Nothing right now. My step-dad really gets into pc games and a couple years back loaned me his Deus Ex.. haha.. I had the mouse clinched so tight while I played that a ganglion cyst formed on the underside of my wrist. Real lovely, I know.
greengrin.gif

mona971

My hubby and I spend quality time playing two-player co-operative games on the PS2 (Baldurs Gate & Champions of Norrath) We have finished all of them now so he is back to his workshop and I am back with my makeup.

grunge_posh

Mona971, I find that so cute and dreamy. I would love to find a guy I could be a geek with and then we both have separate hobbies for after.

Anyway, games I could not live without.... hmm... too many to name! :p I would have to say though I need me some RPGs!
smiles.gif
Else, my life would be so incomplete, haha.

Latest posts