Do you have any viedo games you are addicted to?

midnightlouise

Heh, video games are my family's quality time together
greengrin.gif
(all PS2) We like Medal of Honor, SOCOM, pretty much any war game for that matter (DH is ex-Navy), Red Faction, Star Wars Battlefront, Devil May Cry, God of War...
We also play more kid friendly games with the boys, Wallace & Gromit Project Zoo, all of the Spongebob games, Tak, that type of thing.
My personal favorites are the driving/blowing stuff up games like Twisted Metal (which I rule at), Destruction Derby, Demolition Racer etc. etc.

My 5 year old is actually quite good at all of these games and I've seen him humble grown men whose behinds he's whipped in Red Faction lol! That's my boy
greengrin.gif
Nothing like promoting hand to eye coordination....

Bubbles12_98

My boyfriend got me into PC games. I'm loving Battlefield 1 & 2
greengrin.gif
I get to shoot people & be a Sniper!! Plus other combat people to chose from. Its awesome
greengrin.gif
Lovely for aggression to when I shoot people
winks.gif
*lmao* He's still trying to get me into MMOG (WoW) but I can't get hooked just yet...maybe eventually.

whosheis

Ragnarok Online ^^ I have no patience for games usually but this is the only one I will play on a more regular basis. Even though thats like once every 2-3 weeks :x

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise

My 5 year old is actually quite good at all of these games and I've seen him humble grown men whose behinds he's whipped in Red Faction lol! That's my boy
greengrin.gif
Nothing like promoting hand to eye coordination....

LMAO!!!! My son is the say way! He has made his ommPapa (step-grandfather) walk away from games. Don't you just love it!

I had to actually limit the time he spends on them so now I am the evil one that will not let him zone out on video games for hours. I think it is great he is good at something he loves but .... I am his mother and of course want him to do more productive things.
lol.gif

Latest posts