Do you like my cans? (Brush Storage)

missytakespics

Has anyone else ever made anything like this? I found out on MUA that I was actually not the first person to come up with this idea of making custom cans for brush storage. But I liked the way it turned out and now I want to make a gazillion of them:

449901.jpeg

user4

oooh, that looks cute!!!!!! i like... i wish i could do that but i have like no freaking space to put them
ssad.gif

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
oooh, that looks cute!!!!!! i like... i wish i could do that but i have like no freaking space to put them
ssad.gif

me either! im going to get a shelf and have the boy install them so i have more room on my table. then i could make like 5 and have them all off my table and lookin cute!

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by noteventherain
whoa -- thats awesome!!! creative idea! are those coffee cans?

yeah they're short capuccino cans.

Lolita

Very cute! I do the same thing, except mine are more like Stila cans! I work an at an auto parts place which also does paint matches, so we have millions of little pint sized cans I can get for free and decorate all fancy!

2_pink

Thats super cute, i love it. Ive been wanting to do something like that for so long.

Haley

They look great i've got a stila one that i use but i've never thought of making my own.

Jennifer Mcfly

Those are awesome! I just use coffee mugs right now for all my brushes, but these are so cute! Once I get outta the bathroom and get a vanity table I will get creative, thanks for the idea!
greengrin.gif

missytakespics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemichelle
I only have like 4 brushes so it would be worthless for me, but its a cute idea.

just wait, brushes are an addiction. i can vaguely remember back when i had 4. now ive got like 30.