Do you love cocktails as much as I do?

user2

If so?

Which one is you favorite....
I cant stop drinking Cosmo's....

and homemade non-alcoholic tropical cocktails...

mspixieears

Martinis!

Though I love many cocktails; don't drink so much now but a few years ago...heh heh! I had about...13 or something to celebrate my 20th birthday!!!

orodwen

i'm a HUGE fan of bloody marys. i also love hot mixed drinks like hot toddies, hot buttered rum & coffee drinks; they rank high with me. white russians are also well-loved by me. just about anything that uses kahlua or bailey's w/ milk or cream is tasty to me. i'm not a fan of frozen drinks. lastly, i love mimosas.

fluffy.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
any frosty tropical pink or mulitocolored alcoholic drink is it 4 me!

Lol Me too...I very rarely drink but when I do its either these or a sweet drink, unfortunately my fav drink of all time has an insane name so I always get too much unwanted attention when drinking lol...

(name is a blowjob, slippery nipple, or a botched abortion <~ sounds really GROSS but is really good.)

Blowjobs are layered into a shot glass, baileys irish cream and kahlua, with whipped cream

I forget what the other two have in em, but I know slippery nipples have peach schnapps in it...and something else.

melozburngr

Well, I'm a veteran bartender, so hmmm, there are so many to choose from!

I warn you- I have so many favorites- this is gonna be LONG.
smiles.gif

For Shots:
MY CREATION:
Monkey Poop- (lookslike watery diarrhea - yum, right?!) Creme de Banana, Vodka, OJ, Lime, and pineapple juices... yum!

Red headed sluts (I used to make sooooo much money when I suggested these) - Jager, Peachtree, cranberry
Dirty Girlscouts- creme de Menthe (green), Kahlua, cream - these taste just like thin mint cookies!
Oatmeal cookies- Buttershots, Baileys, Hot Damn! These small good, and Taste even better.

Drinks:
MY CREATION:
Funky Dishwater- looks like brownish dishwater with foam on top- UV Blue, Bacardi O, Peachtree, Strawberry Liquor, pinapple juice.
Strawberry Cheesecake Martini- Vanilla Stoli, Strawberry Liquor, and Pinapple.. yummmmmmm
Slow Comfortable Screw- Vodka, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin, Orange Juice. SOOO good.. taste like a blue sweet tart..
Buffalo Zoo- vodka, Gin, Rum, Tequila, triple Sec, Jim Beam, Sloe Gin, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice, and Cranberry Juice.. yum- these F you up, but taste SOOOO good.

but I have to admit.. I'm a beer girl...

MY FAVORITE- A Snakebite- A black and tan- Half guinness, half woodchuck cider.. takes the sweet off the cider and the bitter off the guinness! yum!

Jessica

My favorite are the Mexican Martini's that my husband makes fresh for me.....mmmmmyummy....

GoldieLox

My favorite are the really bright colorful drinks with wierd names. haha those ones that meloz was talking about all sound really interesting i shall have to try them.

mostly tho i love to drink the frozen margaritas or vodka tonic on the rocks with my mummie.

orodwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
Well, I'm a veteran bartender, so hmmm, there are so many to choose from!

I warn you- I have so many favorites- this is gonna be LONG.
smiles.gif

but I have to admit.. I'm a beer girl...

MY FAVORITE- A Snakebite- A black and tan- Half guinness, half woodchuck cider.. takes the sweet off the cider and the bitter off the guinness! yum!

ahhh, i've always wanted to bartend, particularly in something like an irish pub w/ live music.
smiles.gif

that said, i love stouts made by just about anyone but the classic standby, for me, is guinness. i appreciate the fact that they have the draught cans w/ the nitrogen cartridges. if it's not on tap i can at least enjoy something that feels fresher, kwim? i can also enjoy harps & newcastle.

i've had snakebites but i guess i'm most partial to classic black & tans or black & browns. :p

how long were you a bartender?

fluffy.gif

Shoe Crazy

I love cosmo's but I also love Apple and Raspberry Martini's and Captain and Coke. My favorite shots are Washington Apples yumm
th_wink3.gif

obsessed_girl07

Before started watching my sugar (..diabetic) I used to drink sex on the beach like was going out of style...now days it's vanilla vodka with diet coke/pepsi (no real sugars to make my sugar count high!) woo hoo!!

melozburngr

orodwen-

I bartended for about 3 years, but I've been in the business of serving since I was legal to,
smiles.gif

Its the best job ever, but the hours sometimes suck.. and the occasional stalkers do too.. but the money is FABULOUS.

Alison

I really want to try a gimlet, but I have yet to find a bar tender that knows how to make them.

I like cosmos and screw drivers, but I'd say that my favourite is ceasers.

I once had a drink called a Christopher Robin and it was soooooo good.

Also, I had one called Moon Beam and it was pretty good.

melozburngr

Alison- A gimlet is just (usually, unless vodka is requested) Gin, and lime juice. fairly simple, and if you ask me? Rather gross. :p

glittergoddess27

My Favs are: Dreamsickles, Strawberries and cream and Grasshopper martinis, and Cherry Cordial Kisses,.. They are all very sweet dessert like drinks,..

lemurian

I'm mostly a beer-drinker, but in the Summer I go nuts and drink sex on the beach all day, everyday! Well, almost
th_wink3.gif

jamiemeng

I am not old enough to drink alcohol since they raised the age of drinking of alcohol in california from 18 to 21. non alcoholic drinks are my faves. Thx