Do you Sheckys?

Ms. Z

Have any of you heard about events by Shecky's? I saw 2 young woman on the train last night w/goodie bags from one of their events. They said it was fun & they get drinks, but didn't elaborate. It looks like they will have an event at the end of the month, I might consider attending.
www.sheckys.com

daisydeadpetals

I went to one last year. They had tons of tables with people selling clothes, jewelry, handbags, sunglasses etc. They had beer, wine and cocktails. The gift bag had a lot of samples, a bunch of full size Redken hair products, nail polish and other random items. I don't think I'd go to one again but it's definitely a fun thing to do with your girlfriends
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisydeadpetals
I went to one last year. They had tons of tables with people selling clothes, jewelry, handbags, sunglasses etc. They had beer, wine and cocktails. The gift bag had a lot of samples, a bunch of full size Redken hair products, nail polish and other random items. I don't think I'd go to one again but it's definitely a fun thing to do with your girlfriends
smiles.gif

Thanks for the info. It mjust not be very good if you are not interested in going again.

lethaldesign

Sounds like a fun girls night out type of thing... there is one coming up in LA in December, I'm going to try to round up some girlfriends &check it out! Tix are $25 with a buy one get one free deluxe goodie bag for the LA one...

Latest posts