Do you use face serums?

BeverlyTazz

Face serums can help reduce signs of fatigue. This is ultimately a reason to get your hands on face serums if you haven't already. You will look fresh regardless if you had enough sleep or not. It can also keep pores are oil-free and clean. Now, who doesn't want that? One of the most striking benefits of face serums is their ability to help lock moisture into the skin for hydrated and healthy-looking complexion. Haven't try it? Start today!

BeverlyTazz

I've been hearing good reviews about face serums and really eager to try it. what serum would you highly recommend?
It depends on your skin type. Maybe you might want to check out your local stores and asks the staff there. I can't give an accurate recommendation. I use mainly Korean skincare products. It works well for me.

BeverlyTazz

Facial serums are great way to add potent ingredients to your routine and i have been using a vitamin C serum for face texture which has also removed my acne marks from years ago. Such an amazing ingredient. I use the one by moms co and it is so good!
That's a great recommendation.

Vasu Dev

Face serums I have been using for a long time at present I am using face serum for dry skin, it is very effective.

Adelina13

I have started to use face serums at least 8 month ago, and i really like the result. It really smells good, has solid ingredients, produce immediate and lasting results. There are also some interesting facts about face serums. You can read it here.

Joliedayspa

Yes I also use face serums and For best results, apply to clean, dry skin every morning and evening. you can read more here about the face serums

I am in love with the Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid. Have you ever had a chance to try the $160+ Vitamin C ferulic Serum from Skinceuticals? I did a couple of years back and it is a lovely product. It is also ridiculously overpriced and I can tell you that this dupe from Seoul Ceuticals is nearly identical in texture and performance. I apply it every AM between my toner and moisturizer and it is so lightweight that even those of you with super oily skin will love it.

It is quick-absorbing and leaves skin with renewed radiance. The ingredients are outstanding, from the high concentration on Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) to the Hyaluronic Acid. It is my favorite Vit. C Serum in any price range.

reviewHunter

I am in love with the Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid. Have you ever had a chance to try the $160+ Vitamin C ferulic Serum from Skinceuticals? I did a couple of years back and it is a lovely product. It is also ridiculously overpriced and I can tell you that this dupe from Seoul Ceuticals is nearly identical in texture and performance. I apply it every AM between my toner and moisturizer and it is so lightweight that even those of you with super oily skin will love it.

It is quick-absorbing and leaves skin with renewed radiance. The ingredients are outstanding, from the high concentration on Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C) to the Hyaluronic Acid. It is my favorite Vit. C Serum in any price range.
Could you say me, where you bought this serum please? I found many different brands of this serum. Which one true?

Maryy

I use Vitamin C, and I highly recommend it. It helps me protect the skin from many problems (sunburn, photoaging, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, sagging, dryness). Anyone dealing with these skin issues may want to consider adding a vitamin C serum to their skincare regimen.

Saphire

I am more concerned by my pores and uneven texture, so I use HERBIVORE BOTANICALS Prism 12 aha + 3 bha Exfoliating Glow serum. It's suitable for all skin types and is light and gives a brighter glow. What makes me love it is that it contains natural extracts from fruits and plants.

Latest posts