Do you use toners?

BeverlyTazz

I read somewhere that the use of toners may have an effect to prevent wrinkles from forming. I want to share this so that we all can benefit from the use of toners. How to use a toner: Soak a cotton pad with toner, then swipe it over your entire face, neck, and chest. You should use toner after washing your face, and before using serum or moisturizer. For those that are new to this you, I recommend you to try it.

AmberP

Hi! It's so nice of you, thank you for your recommendation! I know that if you used incorrectly, you can only hurt yourself, so it happened. Can you tell me about your favorite brand or recommendation? How to choose it?

shellygrrl

Staff member
There are two types of toners: exfoliating ones with various sorts of acids (AHAs, BHAs, or PHAs) which you don't need to use every day, and hydrating ones (also known as essences) which can help other products you use afterward sink in better. The latter kind aren't strictly necessary.

BeverlyTazz

Hi! It's so nice of you, thank you for your recommendation! I know that if you used incorrectly, you can only hurt yourself, so it happened. Can you tell me about your favorite brand or recommendation? How to choose it?
I don't think we are allowed to say brand names her, are we?

BeverlyTazz

There are two types of toners: exfoliating ones with various sorts of acids (AHAs, BHAs, or PHAs) which you don't need to use every day, and hydrating ones (also known as essences) which can help other products you use afterward sink in better. The latter kind aren't strictly necessary.
I'll take note of this when I go shopping for toners. Thank you very much for your help.

Emily Brown

Hey Amber! I personally use Lord Huff and puff's toner i got from their website https://www.lordhuffandpuff.net/ , I really like their rose water facial toner. You should definitely try it

BeverlyTazz

Love using toners in my skincare regimen they just add that extra layer of hydration to the skin and are great for a CTM routine. I have been using the vitamin C toner by the moms co and it is soo good!
moms co has toners too? What else do they have? I only know the brand -luxondemand.

Face toners or face mists are one of the most vital beauty products in daily skincare routine. It helps to tighten pores, hydrates skin and also treats wrinkles and lines on face. It is recommended to add few drops of raw honey to rose water and apply it as face toner. It will show amazing benefits on face.

toupeemoor

a toner is a fast-penetrating liquid that delivers skin a quick hit of hydration and helps remove some dead cells off the surface of the skin. The result is plump, glowy skin

BeverlyTazz

Face toners or face mists are one of the most vital beauty products in daily skincare routine. It helps to tighten pores, hydrates skin and also treats wrinkles and lines on face. It is recommended to add few drops of raw honey to rose water and apply it as face toner. It will show amazing benefits on face.
So the Honey rose water is a substitute for our regular toner? Sounds great!

Latest posts