Do you wash your palettes?

animacani

My mac palette is getting really dirty , I want to wash it but im scared its not ''safe''..

Do you wash your palettes?

Hilly

Ill take q-tips and papertowls with a little bit of water to kinda dust and clean around the shadows. Ive done it several times and it has been safe!

SpringDancer

I never actually washed mine under a stream of water, but every now and then I'd take the eyeshadows out, clean the palette with wet wipes, and dry it with a paper towel before returning the shadows to their places.

TISH1124

I just take a demi wipe and Q-tips and clean the surface around the shadows...But I never take all my shadows out and physically wash it no...But mine does not get dirty it seems anywhere but the outside cover from hand prints.

M.A.C. head.

I take my shadows out, dip a q-tip or paper towel in rubbing alcohol, and wipe it down. It cleans them off AND sanitizes
greengrin.gif

hello_kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C. head.
I take my shadows out, dip a q-tip or paper towel in rubbing alcohol, and wipe it down. It cleans them off AND sanitizes
greengrin.gif

I do the same! Alcohol is nice because it dries fast.

Ms. Z

Quite some time ago I dunked mine in soapy water.......
ssad.gif
the paint peeled off, they looked so ugly! Now I clean them with wet wipes or cotton balls w/makeup remover.

Latest posts