Doctors, wtf?

SingFrAbsoltion

My ear piercing got infected , and I don't know what to do right now. I've just called about 6 offices and the doctors are either not in, or don't take new patients. I'm in pain
cry.gif

Raerae

Can soak your ear in sea salt water too.

DO NOT TAKE OUT THE PIERCING

That will only make it worse, as there is no place for the infection to drain, it essentially gets trapped inside causeing a cyst.

Question~ Is this a new piercing? And did you use the "gun" method to pierce it? Or an old one that got infected?

I know my ears get bad reactions to certain types of metal, especially the kind used in cheap earrings.

SingFrAbsoltion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Can soak your ear in sea salt water too.

DO NOT TAKE OUT THE PIERCING

That will only make it worse, as there is no place for the infection to drain, it essentially gets trapped inside causeing a cyst.

Question~ Is this a new piercing? And did you use the "gun" method to pierce it? Or an old one that got infected?

I know my ears get bad reactions to certain types of metal, especially the kind used in cheap earrings.

No it's not new, I had it for a while and it was migrating so I took it out. Then there was a scab on there and I guess I picked at it and it got infected. Yes, stupid, I know.

I ended up going to my own doctor who is pretty far away and he prescribed antibiotics. whoo-hoo
thmbdn.gif