Does any place still have SHarp Beige L/s?

TomFord

.......The one that was a part of the Catherine Deneuve collection..??

You guys seem very in the know....before I go to Ebay, can someone possibly help me out? I dont see it at Nordstrom.com.... or the Mac site..

THANK YOU
smiles.gif

farra712

Yes, please see my sale/swap thread. My local counter should still have some..(they had a good bit a week ago) and the info is on that page along with other discontinued things they still have. If you aren't able to find one, (please PM me). Good Luck!

mspixieears

If at all useful or available, Entwined l/s from Naturally Eccentric is very, very similar to Sharp Beige l/s - I even did a swatch comparing the 2, it's in the Gallery. Though SB is greyer and muted, and Entwined is more pink/mauve.

But you might want to PM farra above, sounds like she can hook you up with one
greengrin.gif

ledonatella

I got mine from Nordies online like 2 weeks ago, but they shipped it to me from the Tacoma store in Washington, so maybe you can call them direct and see if they have any left and have them ship it. It's less hassle then going through Nordies online like I did. Or if they don't, just keep trying other stores.

mcorreia

hate that 1!

i really hate Sharp Beige: color (on me that is), texture, the way it smudges outside lip are (like any other before). Bought it and put it to swap meh
weeping.gif

Brianne

Try calling the MAC counter in Belk in Charlottesville, VA, they tend to have LE stuff for awhile.