Does anybody have the color info about the Formal Black palettes?

HotLady1970

And I dont mean the names (yeah well OK I do mean names) but I also want the "nice" descriptions to it or any other help!

Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

HotLady1970

Hey thanks for pointing me to that but I was actually looking from some color descriptions like "rusted auburn with pink sparkles" or something like that! A name like e.g. With a Twist doesn't tell me that much about the color!
smiles.gif

lemurian

I'm not sure that those have ever turned up for any of the colors exclusive to the holiday palettes, though it would certainly be nice! Even just knowing the formulations would be nice...

nora_e

I did a MAC chat on Tuesday asking for shade descriptions for the intense palette. They couldn't find them then, but they e-mailed them to me today, as promised!

SUEDETTE 6 Intense Eyes:
Break Gallant (Frost) - deep grape with pearl
Nightbird (Frost) - rich aqua with green pearl
With A Twist (Veluxe Pearl) - bright light green with gold
Till Daybreak (Satin) - dirty rosy pink
(Not sure if Break Gallant is a typo; that's how it was e-mailed to me.)

In the e-mail, she said that they had descriptions for all of the shades now, so if anyone is curious about others, feel free to chat away!

HotLady1970

Thanks a lot Nora_e...hm on their website it's just Gallant instead of Break of Beak Gallant.... MAC stop confusing us!
greengrin.gif

SMMY

I was also wondering what the finishes were for the Formal Black eye shadow palettes - at least the LE eye shadows. Does anyone know, because I haven't seen the info on the MAC web site, or in any threads here that I've read.

nora_e

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotLady1970
Thanks a lot Nora_e...hm on their website it's just Gallant instead of Break of Beak Gallant.... MAC stop confusing us!
greengrin.gif

OK, now that I own said palette, I can confirm that the shade name is Gallant (and not Beak Gallant or Break Gallant)!
smiles.gif