Does anyone else have this problem with blowjobs???

greengoesmoo

I don't know if this is a common problem, of if I am up to something wrong here.

I never have trouble getting my man to have an orgasm through oral sex, but every time I give him a blowjob my tongue web/under tongue/surrounding area swells up like a balloon!! It swells and stays swollen for a couple of hours, doesn't hurt I get minor discomfort at most.

It's not just minor swelling though, the entire bottom of my mouth under my tongue upto the gums gets very puffy and sensitive. It's a bit like having a giant squiggley worm sitting under your tongue.

Does anyone else have this problem? And am I doing myself damage? :S

The closest I can think to describe it to is when people get hernias, only this always goes back after a few hours.

Goat Goat Etc.

Never had that problem. Maybe its from arousal--I mean the body seems to inflate lots of parts. The tongue swells a bit and saliva flows so maybe your saliva glands become engorged with blood so much it takes awhile for the blood to flow regular again.

I'M SO NOT A DOCTOR, just throwing that out there.

But yeah see a licensed doctor about that~

Are you playing really rough under your tongue? Or rolling your tongue alot?

greengoesmoo

It's just one of those things you never ask about, so you don't think is that abnormal.

I think you guys are probably right.

Thanks for just being blunt with me, i'm a dreadfull doctor dodger.

LMD84

just one thing - is the guy wearing a condom when you are blowing him? if he is perhaps you are allergic to something in the condom??

blurpleberry

not that this has anything to do with the topic but..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Goat Etc.
The tongue swells a bit and saliva flows so maybe your saliva glands become engorged with blood

i was eating steak fries with ketchup... totally spit them back into the plate after reading that...
throwup.gif

anyways, i cant say i ever had problems with that.. if there's ever swelling its usually followed by soreness
th_dunno.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmuni

i was eating steak fries with ketchup... totally spit them back into the plate after reading that...
throwup.gif

It happens when you're eating food too, not to same extent, but happens.
So might as well swear off food if that made you sick.
sneaky.gif

Chikky

Have you thought that you are possibly allergic to semen? It's rare, but it happens. I would honestly check that out, and if he's wearing a condom maybe it's the latex (I say this assuming you haven't had penetrative sex, because you'd know if it was the latex by that.)

My bet is it's an allergy to his semen. Even if he doesn't ejaculate, his pre-cum would still contain what you are allergic to.

MarlaSinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikky
Have you thought that you are possibly allergic to semen? It's rare, but it happens. I would honestly check that out, and if he's wearing a condom maybe it's the latex (I say this assuming you haven't had penetrative sex, because you'd know if it was the latex by that.)

My bet is it's an allergy to his semen. Even if he doesn't ejaculate, his pre-cum would still contain what you are allergic to.

I was going to make a comment on this too. I've heard of women being allergic to semen. I would definitely get this checked out.

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaSinger
I was going to make a comment on this too. I've heard of women being allergic to semen. I would definitely get this checked out.

These two ladies hit it right on the head. Sounds like an allergy or something. Either to semen or latex. Either way the end result is for you to consult a doctor and get confirmation. Good Luck!

dietcokeg

i advice you go see a doctor about this. i too was thinking maybe your allergic to semen or maybe your just sensitive to in your mouth if you dont feel discomfort when you have sex. the doc is the best way to go though beucase leaving this like this untreated although it seem harmless better be safe then sorry! best of luck girl!

hello_my_apple

hmmm , i can relate to similiar well not from me ... but sometimes when my fiance goes down on me for a long time, the bottom of his tounge gets irritated near the web, maybe youre spending to much time down there? or being too rough.

greengoesmoo

So I went to the doctor... No laughing?!
It's not an allergy to jizz or rubber (Hurrah!!
greengrin.gif
)

I have a HUGE popped/varicous vein there, which pops like a fat slug when.. well ya know.. because of the pressure caused from sucking.

I'm waiting on a letter to find out a date to have it stripped. It's very low risk business apparently.
smiles.gif

I also have to pay attention to quite a few other areas because I have been told it's possible I may find more, or more will appear over time (Omg wtf, he told me to keep an eye on my fifi for them as well!! :O )

I can't thank you enough for giving me the shove I needed to acutally go to the doc. Apparently if under lots of pressure they can burst. :O I'm so glad I just asked!!!

Ziya

I'm glad you figured it out lol that sounds painful!
TBH I'm glad you're not allergic to...heheehe

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by greengoesmoo
So I went to the doctor... No laughing?!
It's not an allergy to jizz or rubber (Hurrah!!
greengrin.gif
)

I have a HUGE popped/varicous vein there, which pops like a fat slug when.. well ya know.. because of the pressure caused from sucking.

I'm waiting on a letter to find out a date to have it stripped. It's very low risk business apparently.
smiles.gif

I also have to pay attention to quite a few other areas because I have been told it's possible I may find more, or more will appear over time (Omg wtf, he told me to keep an eye on my fifi for them as well!! :O )

I can't thank you enough for giving me the shove I needed to acutally go to the doc. Apparently if under lots of pressure they can burst. :O I'm so glad I just asked!!!

awesome!
smiles.gif
well not awsome that you have to have it removed but great news that you now know what the issue is! lets hope you get a date quite soon!
smiles.gif

Latest posts