Does Anyone else use facial steamers/saunas?I Recommend them!!!!!!

abbey_08

does anyone else use these? i recommend them for anyone with blocked pores or acne. my docter told me to use this with the dianette pill i take for acne. i get horrible cystic spots and i hate them cos they are so big and painful and you cant even pop them!!

i use my facial steamer 3-4 times a week after cleansing for 10mins and it really cleans my pores out and makes my skin appear much smoother and healther.

PBunnieP

I recently just bought a facial sauna
smiles.gif

In what procedure/ with what do you use it with?
TIA

PBunnieP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpassion
Oh wow! I know nothing about these,
does anyone have any more information? what are they!?

It's just like a sauna, except for your face. Depending on which brand/type, they vary slightly in shape/size. Basically they have a base where you put water inside, turn on the "ON/OFF" switch and steam comes out.

Facial_Sauna.jpg

They are relatively cheap [i got mine for 24CAD] and are great alternatives to spa treatment/steams.

Hope that helped
smiles.gif

abbey_08

i basically cleanse first then and just put a small amount of water in the base and turn it on. then i use it for about 8-10mins then wipe my face afterwards with a cotton wool pad (to get rid of the moisture left over from the steam) and then moisterise.

stacylynne

I actually boil water w/ some chamomille tea, steam my face after cleansing. Steam my face for 10 min. It's so relaxing.

X4biddenxLustX

I was at Sally's last Monday and I seen one, it was smaller than the one that is shown in the picture in PBunnieP's post. It was only $23.99! I thought those things would at least cost me $100+! I'm not def thinking about getting one when I have a bit of money. It seems that no matter what I do, my pores get clogged. I think its genetic since my mom has some clogged pores issues too.

Latest posts