Does anyone know about the Skinculture - Home Kit Skin Peel Treatment?

colormepretty

I wanted a good home kit skin peel treatment that works great and i've found this website and was looking at the pictures..and omg, the skin DOES peel drastically. It seemed like it works on people of all colors, so that's a good thing!

Skin Culture Skin Peel - Pictures

I want to know if there are any of you ladies who have tried this and I would love to know your take on this!
greengrin.gif
Cos' i am considering on getting this to get rid of layers of dead skin to rejuvenate my skin.

So, if you have this kit and have tried it, give me your opinion on this product.

Thanks! <3
cutey.gif

colormepretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
dude. there's no way i'm doing that outside of a dr./dermatologist's office.

HAHA, yeah, it does look drastic and should be handled by a professional. but it seems like the kit is very user friendly and requires basic steps. i have tried TCA Peels and etc at the dermatologist before and i received bad services and false promises. it broke my heart and i wasted like $1000 for everything!
ssad.gif

wifey806

i'm so sorry to hear of your bad experience. i hope u find the info and service you deserve.
ssad.gif

colormepretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
i'm so sorry to hear of your bad experience. i hope u find the info and service you deserve.
ssad.gif

aww, you're a sweetheart! thanks!
greengrin.gif
Merry Christmas!
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts