Does anyone know anything about the four sold out shades on M.A.C.'s site?

phatgyrl95

Today I typed in Lavender and saw this shade called Lavender Jade pop up along with three other shades by the name of Burmese Kiss, Forbidden Sunrise & Romantic Breakdown. I called M.A.C. and was told that it was an "Online Exclusive Release" and that only the makeup bloggers would have known about this release. Then I did an online chat and was told that it was a glitch and that those lipsticks hadn't actually released but to look out for them. Of course they didn't have any additional info on what collection these lipsticks were launching in so I have come to Specktra to see if anyone knows anything about the collection that theses shades are suppose to release in?

crystalunicorn

Basically, we don't know much about it either. A lot of us got conflicting information when we contacted customer service. They are now taken off the site. Wow, a release only know to makeup bloggers? That sounds interesting.

Asuth

There is a girl on IG (@weloveswatches) saying that she ordered Romantic Breakdown. Hmmmm I'll have to see if she actually gets it.

walkingdead

They were available a few days ago along with a beauty powder and I think an eyeshadow quad. Some ladies here were able to order..... I think it was on the enablerville thread

je13h

I saw everything but it was already sold out before I got to it :( I wanted the beauty powder!

deviantwoman

I managed to get romantic breakdown and summer opal beauty powder. Tracking says they will be here tomorrow morning :)

When I placed my order for the lipstick, I got a back order confirmation, so I actually e-mailed customer service an told them to cancel my order because I didn't want to wait three weeks for it to come in the mail, but they responded right away and ended up having it in stock and shipped it the next day. I guess we will see how many people got there hands on it and if they will be released again.

EmpressJuliet

According to someone on IG, the lipsticks will be available to Pro members. The lipsticks will be exclusively for them...However no one has confirmed it and it was also said they would be releasing the 4 lipsticks next week. Has anyone heard from a MAC representative in regards of this release?

kirstw91

I hope the colours end up being released, I would of bought all of them, they are such pretty colours.

Howards End

Obviously ICBW, but I'm going to guess they're from the upcoming Prabal Gurung collection. I Googled "MAC Prabal Gurung" and the models that popped up were wearing lip shades that reminded me of the mystery collection

CRIMSONDIVA82