Does anyone know where I can buy this nailpolish (pigment) display stand?

Cinci

I have 2 of these nailpolish stands that I use to store my pigments, however my pigment collection has now grown so much that I need atleast one, if not 2 more. I previously had a friend pick these up for me in vancouver, but the store has now sold out of these and will probably not be bringing any more in. I would like to keep all my stands matching, so I am looking for this exact one. While I would like it to be this size, and in black, I do know that they make this in in clear, as well as there is a longer version that is basically twic the width. A clear one or the wider one would be my last resort. I see that they have some of the clear ones like this on ebay, however the price is ridiculous. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells these?

shadowaddict

That is really cool. I've not seen those anywhere. I don't know where I would have space for them but it would be nice to see everything and have it at hand. Sorry I couldn't help you with locating them.

Cupquake03

That stand is cool! I wish I knew where to get one of those, I would love to have one! I hope you find them... If you do please share where to get them! Good luck!

Cupquake03

Sorry just had a thought after I posted that, would you be able to contact the store you used to get them from and find out where they get them? Maybe you could order directly from the company...

Cinci

I thought about ordering directly from the manufacturer, but the reason that the store won't be getting any more in is because the minimum order from the manufacturer is too high.. :(