Does anyone remember me?

Glitziegal

Hello Specktrapeeps,
I haven't been around in ages, partly due to illness. Partly due to financial issues. This forum is bad for addicts with no pennies to spend
thmbdn.gif

Well anyway things are on the up, and I had my first MAC treat of the years and thought who better to share it with.

I bought the Spiced chocolate quad, and raptorous mattene.

I have to say Brash is THE best copper ever by MAC imho.

Here goes, bear in mind I have gained a lot of weight, and had to have my hair cropped at the end of last year so I am not very glam.
yes.gif

I used...all MAC except where noted

Face
Mineralize spf 15 loose in Light
Britwit blushcreme

Eyes
Spiced chocolate quad
Chanel Exceptionnel mascara
bigheart.gif

Lips
Raptourous Mattene

P9160164.jpg

P9160172.jpg

100_2629.jpg

100_2631.jpg

P9160177.jpg

hotpink1326

Yes, i remember your pretty face! These colors look awesome against your eye color! Gorgeous look all together! Glad things are looking up for you
smiles.gif
Hope to see ya more often now
smiles.gif

Corvs Queen

Of course I remember you!
You look stunning as always. Glad to see that you're back and I hope that you're feeling better. Post more please.
smiles.gif

Esme

Awwww, I think I remember you from when I was here before because your screen name is similar to my real name.
You did a great job with your eyes and I think your hair is really cute!

TISH1124

This looks great!!
Yeah I agree...self restraint is necessary when viewing the FOTD's ..It makes you want to buy everything because all the ladies looks are so great!

Briar

Glitziegal!!!! I'm so glad to see you, I wondered where you got to. These colors look great, and I love your new 'do. You look gorgeous, girlfriend!

Latest posts