Does anyone remember the Morbid Makeup Eye Smudges?

BloodMittens

They used to be sold at Hot Topic. They were similar to the paint pots but with a stickier texture, and they were in SUPER bright colors! They don't sell them anymore, sadly
ssad.gif
But I always found they made GREAT bases for my brighter colors!

Anyone else remember these? Or have some laying around? I should take a picture and show what I'm talking about
tong.gif

Rudyru

Umm yes? XD

They were among my first makeup products ever! Along with those generic HT eye shadows. I worked those sponge-tip applicators!

I only used them as eyeshadows though, and only used my fingers for application. I always got mad whenever I'd blend them down too much.

nebbish

I remember those!
They don't still sell them?
I remember those bright-ass eyeshadows they made that stained EVERYTHING.
I think I had a hot pink bathroom for a month, but man my eyes looked amazing.

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebbish
I remember those!
They don't still sell them?
I remember those bright-ass eyeshadows they made that stained EVERYTHING.
I think I had a hot pink bathroom for a month, but man my eyes looked amazing.

I remember those too! Oh geez... memory lane.

They don't make the smudges anymore
ssad.gif
I've looked at my Hot Topic and Hot Topic online. Morbid Makeup doesn't even have it's own site to sell them.

Kinda sad :/

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyru
Umm yes? XD

They were among my first makeup products ever! Along with those generic HT eye shadows. I worked those sponge-tip applicators!

I only used them as eyeshadows though, and only used my fingers for application. I always got mad whenever I'd blend them down too much.

Lol, I worked those sponge tip applicators too
graucho.gif
It was sometimes hard to get them to stay put, but I always got a NICEEE bold eye from them. I whipped them out a few months ago and started using them for bases, especially the gunmetal grey smudge pot, oh jezuz... it's GORGEOUS as a base :O