Does anyone still use the clear lipglass?

mspixieears

I haven't used it lately, but it's awesome to mix with pigments like Rose or Fuschia. When I'm not using my tastis to slightly morph pigment colours to custom make my own colours.

It's also good to 'bulk' a lipgloss you've mixed up with other tastis, so that you don't run out so quickly, so I can't claim I'm tired of it...yet!

glittergoddess27

Yep,. I use mine all the time...I mix it with my piggies,... but I also mix it with Jessica Simpson and Urban Decay Flavored body powders to make my own flavored lipglasses,..

aerials

There is one by Wet 'n' Wild (glassy gloss) that reminds me a whole lot of the Clear lipglass. I hate WnW, but this lipgloss seems to do the trick for me. I just don't see any point in buying a $17 clear lipgloss anymore!

bellaetoile

isn't clear lipglass only like, $11? maybe thats only the US..

i have it in my car, as kind of an emergency "oh crap i forgot my makeup bag" type of thing. i use it occasionally if there's nothing else available, cause i'm like, compulsive about having SOME lip product on. its not my favorite, though..

aerials

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaetoile
isn't clear lipglass only like, $11? maybe thats only the US..

i have it in my car, as kind of an emergency "oh crap i forgot my makeup bag" type of thing. i use it occasionally if there's nothing else available, cause i'm like, compulsive about having SOME lip product on. its not my favorite, though..

Sorry, I should've specified!

I meant in Canadian dollars. 8)

Miki1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Nessa
Yup, still use mine. It's the best topcoat to keep l/s or l/g on longer.

I totally agree. I don't find lustre lipsticks to be that long-lasting but they stay on forever with a coat of this on top.

LatinaRose

I personally hate sticky lippies, so I have not used clear lipglass in ages. I love the look it gives, but it drives me nuts. And it always seems to ooze out all over my makeup box
ssad.gif

Kathryn7537

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki1985
I totally agree. I don't find lustre lipsticks to be that long-lasting but they stay on forever with a coat of this on top.

Thanks for the tip, I have to try that!

mspixieears

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtaro
I use it over frost lippies to make them less...stripper-y.

Hee hee! I MUST try this because I, er...have the same problem too.

I just wanted to say that having checked that Goldenaire pig't is lip safe, I plan to mix some clear lipglass with it to make some Goldenaire-coloured lipgloss! It looks like it'd be a really nice colour.

MAC_Pixie04

i still use mine! i thought i'd lost it and i found it this weekend, and i jumped for joy. its sticky but i put it on with a lipbrush and it helps a lot.

MacLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaRose
I personally hate sticky lippies, so I have not used clear lipglass in ages. I love the look it gives, but it drives me nuts. And it always seems to ooze out all over my makeup box
ssad.gif

Ditto

Rowan

I use mine over lipsticks pretty regularly. I also like to line and fill in my lips w/Whirl l/l & then apply the clear lipglass on top.

glitch

I use mine regularly. I love it because it lasts a VERY long time(and is also VERY sticky, but I like sticky). I wish MAC would have some permanent colors in this squeeze tube lipglass form because I love these so much.

But yes I love using this especially when I feel like having a natural, fuss free look. But then again I have short hair right now. When I had long hair, my hair always stuck to my lips

lovedust7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerials
There is one by Wet 'n' Wild (glassy gloss) that reminds me a whole lot of the Clear lipglass. I hate WnW, but this lipgloss seems to do the trick for me. I just don't see any point in buying a $17 clear lipgloss anymore!

I don't know where u do your shopping but it is not $ 17 and never has been,

lovedust7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhonyBaloney500
Or are people tired of the stickiness? I don't suppose the formula has changed in recent years eh?

It is the most amazing gloss around. The stickiness is what makes it different from other glosses. It stays on longer!! They better never change the formula.