Does anyone still wear Sketchers?

xtina420

I know they were the "hot" thing a few years back but I still love them and find them very comfortable. I just bought 2 new pairs. I was jsut wondering if anyone still wears them or if they are considered "out".

makeuplover

I still do!! i love them..especially the newer slimmer ones...cause im not a fan of the chunkier ones anymore..it just made my feet look fatter.
these are the ones i currently wear
1537_WNT.jpg

21540_WHT.jpg
in brown

Shawna

I just came from the mall and I fell in love with a pair of brown suede mary janes made by Sketchers. If I had an extra $80 I would have bought them. Darn Mac, always making me spend my $ on makeup.

Miss_MAC

im not too big on sketchers really...tho they are improving. I like the new slimmer styles...but if i were to get a shoe liek that...i would go for Diesels.

AlliSwan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_MAC
im not too big on sketchers really...tho they are improving. I like the new slimmer styles...but if i were to get a shoe liek that...i would go for Diesels.

second this

I just never really liked sketchers, but if you like em, get em...you're gonna be a mommy so you'll need what's comfortable!

mac_obsession

They are all I wear...I have 8 different styles..I have realllllllllly small feet so they're just about the only things that fit me..(Im 31 and my shoe size has been the same since I was 10.) I wear a child's size 5...and they always have the cutest ones!! So yeah I have like 10 pairs in all different colors of pink! lol (Im not a shoe whore, Im a mu and purse whore) but honestly, chasing after a kid, which is what I do 99% of the time, they're perfect. Also cheaper I always get coupons and such (i can send them to u via email if you want) and my daughter and I get matching ones which she just thinks is the coolest thing ever cause most parents cant wear the same shoes their kids wear. lol

Sasha_2084

I've never owned a pair of Sketchers...

I studied their marketing plan in an Advertising class...

I almost bought a pair... I like most of their ADs, although I must say Steve Madden is one up on them.

Either way, I mean if you like them and they make you feel good, and since they aren't grotesque, why does it matter if anyone else stlil wears them?

speakerpunk

My husband loves Skechers...I only had a pair of sandals. The strap broke after 3 wears and they refused to do anything. *sigh*

Latest posts