Does Cinders e/s go on blue or purple?

Shine

I saw a post on LJ where the Cinders e/s looked very purple and hardly blue at all. But it looks so blue in the palette- so for anyone who has this palette- does it go on true as blue or is it purple?

melestor

It's sort of a mix. If I had to make a short description of it or something, it'd be like an ashy indigo color. it's like the bastard child of deep truth and au contraire if it had a baby with a shimmery grey eyeshadow (don't own any greys)

SugarAsh182

I haven't tried it on yet, but when I swatched it today, even wet, it was VERY purple with a strong blue shimmer. Kinda similar to Blue Storm pigment.

ishtarchick

Quote:
Originally Posted by melestor
it's like the bastard child of deep truth and au contraire if it had a baby with a shimmery grey eyeshadow (don't own any greys)

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
LMAO @ "bastard child" LOL!!!

thanks for the description anyways
greengrin.gif

Shawna

I posted an fotd with cinders in the crease today, and it goes on very deep purple. I absolutely love the colour. If you like purples, this is a must.

roxybc

Here are some swatches from LJ that teatheotherday posted (hope she doesn't mind me posting them here for you!)

cindeep.jpg

yellowswatch.jpg

flourswatch.jpg

Shine

Roxybc, those are the pictures I saw on LJ that made me ask this question. I wasn't sure if it was the lighting in her pics or what. But others here are confirming that it is purple.

Vera

i swatched in when i was at the counter ytd and it looks purple with little blue reflects-totally unlike in the palette!