Does drinking Fruit juice and vegetables helps in beautifying skin?

starraffy

For skin beautification , do you recommend juicing fruits and vegetables? what paticular fruits and vegies?

Beryl

Water, fruit juices and tomato juice are the ones I drink and I have always had good skin. Vegetable juice I have not tried that.

starraffy

Water, fruit juices and tomato juice are the ones I drink and I have always had good skin. Vegetable juice I have not tried that
I haven't tried tomato juice, yes i've been doing fruit juices and it feels healthy:)

starraffy

Quote: Originally Posted by MEGBeauty
YES, yes, and yes! Beautiful skin comes from within, literally. Skin is your body's largest organ and a huge eliminator of toxins that are in your body. This article has a lot of suggestions!

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/recipes/healthy-eating/superfoods/top-10-superfoods-for-skin-and-hair/

Thanks for this link ! Really helpful ! i'll try some of these recipes also..
For now planning to do this : Looks yummy!

Ingredients
3 cups chopped tomatoes
1 stalk celery
1 cucumber
3 drops stevia (optional) looking for some alternative too..honey will do.
1/2 teaspoon himalaya sea salt
pepper
cayenne pepper
[h=4]Directions[/h] Juice the tomatoes, celery, cucumber in your juicer. (I use LifeSpring Slow Juicer, a lot better than a high speed juicer)
Add drops stevia for sweeter taste (honey can be an alternative, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste.
Add a 1/4 onion, fresh oregano and basil and red bell pepper

starraffy

Seems an interesting receipt
Sure yes! try it :) Drinking tomato juice on a regular basis improves the health of your skin. Studies shows it reduces acne. Tomato juice also helps in the prevention of skin cell damage. In addition,tomatoes can also be mashed up and used as a facial mask.

starraffy

Cabbage contains beta-carotene, vitamin C and selenium (which slows the aging process and encourages healthy skin).
Anti-Aging Cabbage Juice
4 large or 8 small cabbage leaves​
6 carrots​
½ - 1–inch piece of ginger​
Process ingredients in your juicer.

gexton71

First off, any time you participate on deprivation diets (any restrictive eating) it takes a toll on your skin. Skin glows when it is fed a balanced diet and not deprived of nutrients.

starraffy

First off, any time you participate on deprivation diets (any restrictive eating) it takes a toll on your skin. Skin glows when it is fed a balanced diet and not deprived of nutrients.
Agree! proper nutrition is the answer :)

Beauty Nerd

Yes, I highly recommend it! Juicing can hydrate your skin, even out your skin tone, give your skin more of a glow and helps with bad breath. I like to juice apples, carrots, lemon, a little bit of ginger and melon in the morning.

Dominique33

Pineapple Tomato Pomegranate Watermelon Mango Almonds Strawberries Among others :) Vitamin C and E help but there is no need to take supplements, fruit and veggies contain vitamins;)

OROGOLD

Of course! Fruits and veggies are essential for beautiful skin. If you prefer to drink juices, be sure to juice straight from the fruit or vegetable itself. Pre-made juices are often made with refined sugar or corn syrup, which are not good for your skin.

Here's a few of my favorite fruits and vegetables:

Spinach - Believe it or not, a lot of people juice using Spinach It's full of nutrients like Iron, Vitamin A, K, and C. All of which help to protect the skin from the sun, clear acne, and prevent the signs of aging.

Carrots - Prevent blemishes, rashes, and dermatitis (according to Style Craze)

Blueberries - Their anti-oxidants fight free radicals (such as those present in UV rays) to prevent cellular damage.

Grape fruit - Along with Vitamins A and C, grape fruit has Potassium which helps to smooth wrinkles and reduce the appearance of age spots.

starraffy

Yes, I highly recommend it! Juicing can hydrate your skin, even out your skin tone, give your skin more of a glow and helps with bad breath. I like to juice apples, carrots, lemon, a little bit of ginger and melon in the morning.
Helps with bad breath is something new to me :) haha i never knew juicing can help eliminate bad breath.. that's great news though! thanks! I do usually juicing in the morning too, before working out and lately i'm concentrating to juice vegetables.. well carrots is good for the skin and cucumber too :) you just have to have a good juicer in order to extract more juice from your ingredients or else you wont be getting the max nutritional value it has.

starraffy

Of course! Fruits and veggies are essential for beautiful skin. If you prefer to drink juices, be sure to juice straight from the fruit or vegetable itself. Pre-made juices are often made with refined sugar or corn syrup, which are not good for your skin.

Here's a few of my favorite fruits and vegetables:

Spinach - Believe it or not, a lot of people juice using Spinach It's full of nutrients like Iron, Vitamin A, K, and C. All of which help to protect the skin from the sun, clear acne, and prevent the signs of aging.

Carrots - Prevent blemishes, rashes, and dermatitis (according to Style Craze)

Blueberries - Their anti-oxidants fight free radicals (such as those present in UV rays) to prevent cellular damage.

Grape fruit - Along with Vitamins A and C, grape fruit has Potassium which helps to smooth wrinkles and reduce the appearance of age spots.
yeah I do juicing from real fresh fruits and vegetables.

Thanks for sharing your inputs! I love carrots and spinach too :)

starraffy

Quote: Originally Posted by jessicalee26
Yes these all works well enough... In a article I read that a lead take only vegetable juice and see looks 10 years younger....
It all is from vitamins we get from vegetables and fruits.... i.e. vitamin c, e, b1 and b2 play great role in skin care... to eat fruits or vegetables having any from these...

Yeah I do variations also, sometimes I eat the fruits as whole as it is.. sometimes i juice too... same with the vegetables, you know there are vegetables better eaten raw or steamed, but there are great for juicing as well. be careful in juicing though.. don't use blender in juicing cause it destroys most of the nutrients, i use slow juicer , its better!

Kathniss08

Yes drinking fruit juices and vegetables can help in beautifying our skin. Lemon has many benefits in our body and skin so I recommend you to drink lemonade or infuse lemon in water. I always do this at home because sometimes I hate drinking water alone. It is also good if you are drink some fruit smoothies before and after workouts.

Niya

I'm personally not a big fan of juicing because I feel like you are missing out on the fiber. If you have the time & energy, I personally think it's better to eat fruit and veggies. It's also important to vary with the fruits and veggies you eat (or drink) in order to get all the vitamins and minerals that they have.

Glowingsunshine55

For skin beautification , do you recommend juicing fruits and vegetables? what paticular fruits and vegies?

Fruit juice contains a lot of sugars which aren't particularly helpful for skin health.

I'd stick to eating fruits whole.

Vegetables juice might be okay but whole vegetables are better.

Latest posts