does mac barbie's traincase open?

franimal

I don't want to take mine out of the packaging just yet. does anyone know if it opens and whats inside? if it opens, a pic would be great! Thanks in advance.

Marcita

Mine is staying in the box!! I'm afraid to open it. I don't know anyone that has it that's opened it either.

Jacq-i

Hahaha, I don't want to open mine either...

You know what would be amazing? Tiny versions of all the make-up she's wearing!

But, I'm guessing there is nothing in there.
ssad.gif

katie_070405

I've opened my box over & over....but then closed it back. I just don't have the guts to cut her out of it. I'll think about it agin when I get home......if I do it....i'll post pics

cdaizybug

My doll is deboxed and yes her traincase does open up. Here's some additional info for you nondeboxers. Barbie has brunette hair under that blonde hair in the back. See you would have never known!

VeronikaJ

Yeah her traincase opens. I haven't opened mine but a MAC trainer opened her Barbie's box and she said her case does open but there's no mini lipsticks or makeup items (she was really hoping, haha) inside.

franimal

is it just an empty box? or does it have layers like the real ones do? it would be sooo adorable if there was little makeup things in there.

saniyairshad

I
heart.gif
this post so much...things like these make me sooo excited...shows that im not the only one that's a MAC freak
winks.gif

tiramisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
LOL wow you gotta be a HUGE MAC addict to think of these things!!!! I luv it!!

Should I be concerned then, if my seven year old daughter was immediately like, "mommy look at that cute little traincase, you've GOT to open it, what if there's little makeup things in it!!?" and I suddenly cry out like a seven year old girl myself at the thought, until I happened to look over and my fiance was desperately trying not to laugh... then I felt a tad lame. But still worried to take her out of the box.
lmao.gif

Soo... thanks for the info
thmbup.gif

MAC_Whore

You want to know what's in Barbie's traincase? It's full of little, teeny, tiny Ginsu knives. Apparently, she isn't too sucessful as a makeup artist yet. She needs a second job to pay the rent. Things will be easier for her though when she gets her itty, bitty pro card in the mail.