does mac pro look up your letter of refferal

LMD84

You shouldn't lie to get a pro card. I would love one because I buy a crazy amount of mac and the discount would be great. But I haven't lied to get one because it's wrong. Many people here share the same view and Specktra as a site does not condone such behaviour either.

im not lying i would never do that a girl that i work with lied and i was wondering if she will get it or not by lying it was just a simple question i am a professional freelance makeup artist who is honest with my work

lindsey

LMD84

That's ok.It was just quite a strange question to ask. And yes Mac will check up on referals so she will get found out.

Folie

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/173783/does-mac-pro-look-up-your-letter-of-refferal#post_2088999"] That's ok.It was just quite a strange question to ask. And yes Mac will check up on referals so she will get found out.
[/quote] I've seen people lie to get procards. Then, they brag about it on Youtube. So, people do lie and to my knowledge don't get caught. Please note, these aren't people I personally know. Just videos I've stumbled on while yting.