Does MAC sell their stands?

janelovesyou

No they don't sell the stands. The pictures are sooo tiny that I can't even see if it is actually the stand. There have been auctions before where people sold the eyeshadow stands. I don't know how the people got their hands on them but MAC doesn't sell them.

Brittni

I don't know, but I've posted before in threads about similar items - eyeshadow and lipgloss stands, etc. That auction looks extremely fishy, though. But who knows....they do have real ones out there 'cause I'm sure MAC replaces them and who knows, somebody even though it's wrong, might try to sell the old ones/take 'em home.

macmistress

it would be so cool if they were sellin em, so apt lol.

but 169 dollars is crazy money just for a stand. Id rather be cheerful with my traincase. :-|

lyttleravyn

Not to mention that at the bottom of the auction she's selling stuff that ebay had previously taken down...so if you have interest she'll send you the listing number so you can bid before ebay takes it down again. Um what?!?

PixieVM

I wouldnt touch that with a ten foot pole....she only has 12 feedback and its all from sellers....and her detail info for the product is definitely fishy plus the price is a tad bit ridiculous...

erine1881

i can't remember 100% what the old school displayers looked like, but i think that's one of em. the old ones get sent back to corporate. where they go from there i don't know.

macmistress

dont buy it
ssad.gif

Nails

Sing it with me: Dodgy!

The 'contact me' thing is a huge telltale sign that this woman is a fraud, without even mentioning the tiny pic plus the difficulty in legally obtaining a stand...

MAC_Whore

Policy is that those items are destroyed or recycled, as other have mentioned. That person got that displayer through inappropriate means.

That plus the title wording (says "NARS") and the verbiage at the bottom which is blatently circumventing ebay rules....forget it. Thumbs down.

Someone should report it, not buy it, IMO.